Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Christ :see_no_evil:

What a legend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lives in a three bed semi :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fuck, I loved that Dacourt. Right bit of needle about him and silk on the ball when needed

1 Like

He was class, on and off the pitch, unlike some of his team mates. He reckoned MacPhail was the most talented of them all, injuries unfortunately took their toll

Great chat on rte 1 radio now

Football League winners . The real champions of England

1 Like

The last time Liverpool won the league, Leeds won the championship/division two title! 2 years later Leeds won the division one title/ premier league

3 Likes

Great finish there by the Derby centre half :sweat_smile:

Cowley got the bullet

That’s an awful mugging off.

Great to see a proper club like Leeds Utd back in the EPL where they belong. Bielsa is a legend and a good guy, it’s a great story and I wouldn’t bet against them out performing expectations next season.

3 Likes

They need to get some players. Bielsa has worked a miracle to get them up with that panel

Somewhere @codegreen is celebrating

He will do all his homework on player recruitment to a tee like he does with everything, I’d have utter faith in him, and do you know what he might just get a few bargains with the covid-19 issues affecting clubs that aren’t in the elite.

Phillips, Ayling, Cooper, Hernandez and Dallas would get into most PL teams beyond the top 6. White and Harrison too. Need a left back and a proven goal scorer. Bamford has been great but I’d worry about relying on him at the top tier.

Ayling and cooper aren’t premier league standard. Hernandez is old. Harrison is on loan. Bamford is shit mate.

He has an awful track record after a few seasons. I think in Bilbao and Marseille things completely blew up in a few weeks.

White is on loan as well mate. Hence why I put himself and Harrison in a separate sentence. Hernandez is a magician and he’ll continue doing magic for another few years.

Hes a fantastic player, Hernandez. Hes 35 though. Is he the only one with real premier league experience?