Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Specifically Llorente it looks like.

Has he had a run in with Chelsea in the past? It sounds like a crowd of children.

Apparently he screamed like a girl when he went down earlier.

Come on Leeds

And lost the lead

3-2 now

5-2 now.

2 Likes

Ffs missed the match

Extra leedsy tonight

1 Like

Didnā€™t realise this was on early. Anyone care to enlighten me on how it went

Just the 25 attempts on goal from Leeds tonight :laughing:

1 Like

The last goal was unrale

Leeds were 3-2 up with 5 mins to go and twice the whole team took off up the field to score. Bielsa is the anti mourinho
Newcastle were denied a stonewaller of a penalty when the game was in the balance. There is fuck all point to VAR

1 Like

In fairness it would have been a travesty for Newcastle to get anything out of the game though thatā€™s the way Leeds do it I suppose

1 Like

A memo has gone out now to relax the var interferenceā€¦ Bit late now after lots of teams have been punished.

If ever youā€™d want VAR to intervene itā€™s when the centre forward is hacked down from behind youā€™d think :joy:

There was a lovely moment that summed up the team spirit at the end. When they were all bursting forward for the 4th goal and the ball was played across, Alioski (normally a winger but playing left back this season) took it off Harrisons toe before burying it. Harrison had a happy smirk on his face with a tinge of ā€˜you cuntā€™ about it but all in good spirits.

2 mins later and Harrison bursts forward and he has nothing else in his mind other than shooting. In the celebrations afterwards the camera picks up Alioski and Harrison hugging with Alioski signalling that he knows well that Harrison thinks he was a cunt for robbing his goal but its all evened up now. Twas a lovely moment.

1 Like

Itā€™s very twee the way you tell it

Iā€™m finishing for Xmas holidays today so Iā€™m in a twee mood

1 Like

Excellent mate. Iā€™m at the coal face til about 8pm next Tuesday.
Iā€™ve decided to start following Leeds again as an EPL team, though SRFC are my main men.

1 Like