Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Robbie always, always followed the moneyā€¦

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word ā€˜intrepidā€™?

I have a laymanā€™s ides of it alright. But Iā€™m always keen to broaden by education so over to youā€¦.

I should have known you were being ironicā€¦

He played at Leeds under David Oā€™Leary. Their record there wasnā€™t great. Heā€™ll hardly be remembered as intrepid by the Leeds faithful.

Sammy Lee isnā€™t available as heā€™s on jury duty :rofl:

1 Like

He hasnā€™t tweeted in 3 years, but heā€™s back baby.

1 Like

It was always Robbieā€™s boyhood Dream to assistant manage Leeds under big Sam for 4 games

5 Likes

Now youā€™re talking. Iā€™ll bet itā€™s not borne out of altruistic motives either. Iā€™d have Robbie in the Chuck Berry bracket as regards the financials on this one - pay me the money and then Iā€™ll rock up.

But thereā€™ll be some spectacular sideline scenes over the next few games - the last day and a late goal to save them will reward us with some epic buckleppery from Big Samā€¦

3 Likes

To be fair, thereā€™s a Karl Robinson who will be Big Samā€™s No.2, Robbie Keane will be part of the coaching staff.

This is what I see happening.

We live in hope.

1 Like

The journey from Bielsa to Allardyce is some form of a Damascene conversion

If the championship is called damascus then yes.

Robbie won a player of the month award one of his five months there at Leeds - he did well there

He only scored four goals in 28 games.

All of them in the one month, apparently

When he stopped doing the cart-wheel, that was the end of it then.

Player of the month - got him big money move number 3 or 4 to Spuds

New manager bounce. They were 100% certain to go down under Javi Gracia. Just look at Roy Hodgsonā€™s instant impact at Palace.

He scored 19 goals for Leeds?