Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Rather get relegated than have that cunt.

1 Like

“An Activation Walk”

2 years before the likes of Kev will be using that in GGA terms

3 Likes

hey, maybe you could switch your attention to your local club if they get relegated

you dont want to do a @croppy_boy on it

Supports super successful Shamrock Rovers and not his local teams. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Big Sam, ÂŁ500k for 4 games and a ÂŁ2.5m bonus if he keeps Leeds up.

This is gonna make Risdales goldfish seem like a good business purchase.

Absolute desperate shambles.

2 Likes

They had to try something I suppose

If they were going to bring him in they should have done it before Leicester game

Yep that’s fair. Horse has well bolted. And City being the first game likely means it’ll be over before it even starts

1 Like

Big Sam will do a number on Guardiola.

Rather be relegated than that fat cunt in charge.

1 Like

The level of hatred you manage to maintain for a large number of people is very impressive.

2 Likes

Maybe you need to try harder

I just don’t see the point in hiring any new manager, much less Allardyce, with four games left.
Spending three weeks with a group of players isn’t going to improve them defensively, which is Leeds biggest problem - they can’t seem to cope with any high balls into the box.

I thought you had an artistic streak.

1 Like

And with that appointment Leeds become the team I want to see go down

1 Like

And incredibly Big Sam looks like he’s bringing the intrepid Robbie Keane onto the ship……
Robbie will kiss the crest and proclaim he’s admired Leeds yadda yadda….

“Robbie Keane has reportedly been lined up for a surprise return to football”

return to football, isnt he still pulling down an FAI salary?

We need @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy to clarify wtf is happening here. Looks dubious at best……

Following the appointment of Stephen Kenny as Republic of Ireland Manager in April 2020, and with two years left on his FAI contract, Keane was stood down as Republic of Ireland Assistant Manager as Kenny brought in his own team.[205] Since Kenny’s appointment Keane has remained on the FAI staff payroll, earning €250,000 per annum but without a role, while discussions over his future have continued.[206]

Working for the FAI doesnt count.