Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

:clap:

Hon Plymouth

0-1

Leeds have totally ran out of ideas in final third . You could see that Blackburn smash and grab happening .

About fuckin time Bamford :ronnyroar:

2-2 now. Dinger of a game.

Meslier should have saved it. Good game alright

He’s always been a terrible keeper. Can’t understand why he’s still getting a game except that it has always been a club that tolerated poor keepers

They expected offers to come for him during the summer but alas none came

2-3 now. It’s a brilliant competition

1 Like

Gnonto was a mile offside there and people ask why there’s VAR

Willie G a good yard offsite but sure we’ll take it

Bamford should have made it 4 there

I’d do better than him most of the time.

1 Like

Johnny Howson kicking Archie Gray around midfield. Howson made his Leeds debut the year Archie was born

CRYSENCIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Nothing comes easy to this team. Like watching fuckin Wexford.

6 more points please

1 Like

Hope Leicester win tomorrow and finish any chance Southamptom think they have of automatic promotion and then they won’t care about Leeds game on last day of season . Ipswich will do well to get 6 points out of hull and Coventry away

It’s a mad finish to the season. Leeds play their second last game on Friday and by that stage Ipswich still have 3 games left. I really don’t fancy Leeds in the playoffs but you just know that’s where it’s likely to go given the unnecessary drama they’ve brought on themselves this season

1 Like

I’m hoping Ipswich fill their togs .

2 Likes

Ɓagged Southampton ticket last Friday. Think itll be automatic promotion party, though i happen to be in London the last weekend in May…

4 Likes

Leicester 3-0 up which will consign Southampton to playoffs so hopefully they’ll rest up players for their last 2 games.

1 Like