Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Just saw that ipswich’s two next opponents Hull and Coventry are playing each other tonight. Whoever loses is probably not making top six so mightn’t give a fcuk after tonight

They definitely have the easier run in but I’d take the points on the board given how unpredictable the league can be

1 Like

1-0 QPR.

I once visited Powery when he lived behind Loftus Road Stadium. I got the tube to White City and then got a taxi to Powerys place. I recited the address and the driver took out the London A-Z to see where we were going. I said I thought you guys did the Knowledge and knew where every where was and he told me “this ain’t exactly the manor guv”.

3 Likes

Ah jaysus

2-0 now. :face_with_peeking_eye:

We’ve seen this movie many times before

2 Likes

Jimmy Dunne having decent season. Should be getting a call up.

My only time at Loftus road was this very fixture . Leeds lost that day too .

Loftus Rd looks like a lovely compact stadium

Unlimited Heartbreak. He has some job rousing them for the playoffs after this shambles

1 Like

Hull throw Leeds a lifeline with an 87th min equaliser. Both level on points but Coventry unlikely to beat them during the week

That’s one point. Hopefully Coventry do them during week though they’re playing for nothing I think

Oh hello Coventry :hushed:

1 Like

Was nice while it lasted :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Amazing achievement by ipswich to get promoted twice in a row if they get it.

Yup, that McKenna lad has something about him

If they can’t draw at home to Huddersfield they’ll deserve to be caught.

Think huddersfield need about 20 goals and hope results go their way to stay up . Anyway Leeds will do well to beat Southampton

Huddersfield are gone, and the new manager isn’t up to a great deal by the looks so far, though he inherited a shambles. Their win rate apparently "* is way higher if the captain is playing, without him it’s awful, and he’s injured.

** According to Matty yesterday

1 Like

Fuck Ipswich

1 Like