Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

Ken Norton Jr. is leaving 49ers after less than a week to accept defensive coordinator position with Seahawks.

Statement from 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan on Ken Norton Jr.:

"Last week, Ken was presented with an opportunity to once again coordinate a defense. Because of how we feel about Ken as a coach, we understand and respect his desire to pursue the position.”

Very strange but obviously going back as a defensive coordinator again with Seattle is better for him than a linebacker coach in San Fran.

This guy is well worth a follow :joy:

2 Likes

Jags going to be a serious test for Pats.
Think the Vikes will just edge out Eagles

Patriots 27 - 20 Jags
Vikings 28 - 24 Eagles.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sean Payton got a bit excited too early and was mocking the Vikings fans with their Skol clap.

He’s an insufferable arsehole. I like the Saints but can’t stand him.

1 Like

definitely a man for the faces you’d like to smack thread

and his stupid fucking pout the whole time.

2 Likes

It would be epic for the NFL if the Jags beat the Pats this weekend. Their Defensive stats are unreal but you just fear for Bortles — How is Fournette’s ankle?

Jesus will help Fournette. He has accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and saviour. Not sure how good he is with ankles though.

Case Keenum is another God-botherer.

I’ll be hoping the heathen Patriots and the downtrodden Catholic Eagles come through at the weekend.

1 Like

he’s fucked. killed in a car crash

1 Like

Cheaters gonna cheat…

Jags v Vikings Super Bowl would be epic

It would - there’s no denying it – An underdog like the Jags winning it out is needed.

1 Like

I’d be able to have an early night so that would be good anyway

You’ve surely got the monday after Superbowl booked off mate?

I have in my fuck, and have the cunts here accuse me of having a cushy number!!!

What?

It’s more or less an unofficial national holiday at this stage. Be a good chap and apply for it tomorrow…

Can’t fucking wait.

1 Like

I have mate.

1 Like

Winning.