Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

Both defenses were shit so i wouldn’t be so harsh on the Pats D.

Just came up against a supreme offensive effort from the Eagles. No shame in last nights defeat, it was a game for the ages.

Really enjoyed the game from a Nuetral perspective.

Gronk on about looking at his future as in retirement.

He will be back just gutted after having such a big game in the second half but coming up short,what was the story with Brady avoiding the post game handshake? If he avoided it intentionally it was an awful cuntish move on his part no matter how sickened he was,Matt Ryan had to do it last year after a cruel loss when he played very well and he has no rings to his name let alone five of them.

They were afraid of the philly fans invading the pitch so he scattered.

The absence of any D was reminiscent of that drawn Kilkenny-Tipp AIF in 2014 which was incorrectly lauded as the greatest game ever in some quarters. It was a classic display by Foles but the game can’t be considered an all time great one because defenses were so shit. I say this as the definitive voice on gridiron.

1 Like

I dont think you are wrong there to be honest. They hype now is because it was so high scoring, passing and yardage records and a whole host of stuff. But it was 2 offences just battering shit defences. The 2014 Seahawks Patriots game was better as the defences on both sides were actually very good at the time and 2 good offences. And then it was a good game to match. Last years Superbowl is also lauded as one of the best, but in that you had an offence that was shit for the most part until the latter half of the third and 4th.

IT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES OF AL TIME

thats mad. some turnover on defence in just three seasons.

1 Like

Some shower of muppets watching the game in flannerys last night. Idiots in giants Jerseys shouting for philly. I got accused by one of them for been a bandwagoner then because I had a patriots Jersey on.

Sounds like you are every much a dick as them

12 Likes

Sounds like he touched a nerve mate

1 Like

It was Limerick mate, do you expect east coast USA rivalries to mean something?? Odd.

1 Like

I hope you glassed the cunt

https://youtu.be/6kT2q74G16g
Shannon Sharpe is brilliant!

A Fuck off back to Cork.

Weirdo

Of course it does,as a 49er fan I wanted the Patriots to beat the Seahawks few years back in the Superbowl it’s no more odd than a Liverpool fan wanting United to get beat in a final or vice versa.

I should have nutted the cunt. Like il do a few of these cunts tracksuit and the selfishcunt if I ever meet them!!

If it helps any I think ye are all weirdos

I’ll never be in Limerick and you won’t be allowed into Fingal