Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

You are worse for wasting your time in here if you have no interest in the sport.

Do you take this place very seriously?? I’ll be watching my back

You were shouting for the Raiders earlier this season you silly cunt

Brandon Browner slating the decision to bench Butler.

1 Like

That has already been cleared up here you pompous Clonlara prick.

I’d agree with both yours & @Bandage assessments but I watched the game last night with someone who never watches the Sport. He was blown away by the game and thought it was excellent viewing.

Foles & Brady were excellent too.

Yeah for the neutral it was a great game, all action and lots of scores. I’m not one of these who think that a 6-3 war of attrition is a fantastic watch, but it should be some sort of challenge too.

I agree but as a spectacle it definitely produced the goods.

I know you’re a Pats fan but The Eagles deserved that last night, and their Season deserved it considering how losing Wentz could have derailed the whole show.

They deserved it because they played better on defence. Both offences did what they want, but when it came down to a crucial moment, the eagles defence finally stepped up. The patriots defence were utter muck and deserved nothing out of that. How many 4th down conversions, never mind third downs did the eagles convert? Pats defence was at nothing. McCourty the big money star and he did fuck all in that game.

1 Like

Yeah, Foles was never touched. He had time to pick out Aglohor, Jeffery, Ertz, Clement & even Smith whenever he liked.
Add to that a really Up for it Blount & Ajayi running the ball well it was just a pretty awesome Offense unit to stop.

That was such a winnable game --That’s the sickner.

Yup. Like 07 and 12. But then the patriots wins too were seen as winnable too for the opposition in all 5.

Cat got @Fran ‘s tongue today?

2 Likes

Yeah…was thinking that about last year earlier. Really didn’t deserve it in many ways and should never have won it. As I said, the game needed another winner…

How’s my good friend @maroonandwhite holding up? I hope he survived the night …

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2018/02/05/lions-name-matt-patricia-new-head-coach/110129610/
Patricia confirmed as Lions head coach.

Jaysus, the Lions brass must have been having second thoughts last night.

1 Like

Id give him 2 years there before they fuck him off.

This is where it all started to go wrong for the Patriots.

2 Likes

4 Likes