Swayzie Clock, Hang in there Donald

[quote=“therock67”]Might be worth posting that on his guestbook Fran, just to balance things up a bit.

http://pub36.bravenet.com/guestbook/3049560472/[/quote]

I don’t think I love him enough although teresa from lisbon reckons himself and God are going to form some sort of alliance soon

just clicked onto that site there, one lad from Mexico getting right into it:

I need to comunicate with Patrick we have a possible solution for his illness its urgent, we really need to get in touch with him, in Mexico we have a natural medicament that its truly the solution, in Aguascalientes Mexico we really are healing the cancer, this is my e-mail estheryricardogamez@hotmail.com, get in touch as soon as possible, so we can help him to heal this terrible wound, he has to take this medicine quickly, so he can heal soon, the longer it takes patrick to take this medicine, the longer it will take him to heal, my phone number without lada is 014499164727

Do you reckon we could have an exclusive interview with him on TFK? It could be one of those RTE news type special correspondants.

I hadn’t heard any updates on Swayze in the last week or so I checked his official website. There wasn’t any further news there either but I left him a heartfelt message:

http://pub36.bravenet.com/guestbook/3049560472

Lads,5 days to go,are we getting a kitty started for some flowers or what?

More optimistic talk from Swayze though you’d wonder how much input he has into the statements released in his name.

Swayze thanks fans for prayers

Patrick Swayze is convinced fans’ prayers and best wishes are helping him in his battle with pancreatic cancer.

The ‘Dirty Dancing’ star has had an “excellent” response to treatment, according to Swayze’s doctor George Fisher, and now the actor is hoping for the best.

A statement from Swayze and his wife Lisa Neimi, reads, "We’re thrilled and grateful for the positive response Patrick has shown towards his treatment.

“We can’t help but feel that all the prayers, meditations and good thoughts sent his way by everyone has made a difference.”

Speaking to People.com, Fisher adds: “Patrick Swayze continues to respond well to his treatment for pancreatic cancer.”

Initial reports suggesting Swayze was close to death prompted the 55-year-old to go public with his cancer battle.

He has been undergoing chemotherapy treatment at Stanford University Medical Center in northern California.

Dear Swayze,

You can run but you can’t hide.

Best regards,
C. Ancer

Swayzie’s due to depart this earth over the weekend. I propose that we all pause, wherever we may be, tomorrow at 12pm and have a moment of personal and silent reflection to mark what has been a wonderful life.

I’ll be at Mass on sunday and light a candle for his poor departed soul.

Amen.

What happens if he doesnt pass away? It’ll make a mockery of the clock

If he doesn’t expire maybe we should hire a hitman to do the decent thing and put the unfortunate fella out of his misery.

Already arranged.

Who’s paying for it Bandage?

You might have to start charging admission money for this place.Or is one the gang connected?

I’m going to take a dump when the clock hits zero so I’ll have something to think about on the pot.

RIP Swayze

[quote=“manusboyle”]Who’s paying for it Bandage?

You might have to start charging admission money for this place.Or is one the gang connected?[/quote]

It worked out really handy actually Manus. I went onto a few US teen chatrooms the other night (no, I’m not Craig Meehan in real life) and eventually made contact with a young lad who plans on shooting dead all his class mates at weekend sportscamp tomorrow. I had a quick word with him and, as he plans on killing himself at the end of his rampage, he said he’d throw in Swayzie for free. Sound lad - big death metal fan.

That was a stroke of luck,i’ll sleep easy knowing Swayze won’t be seeing Monday morning after all.

[quote=“BenShermin”]I’m going to take a dump when the clock hits zero so I’ll have something to think about on the pot.

RIP Swayze[/quote]

Thats the sort of thing they should show on the Angelus. Someone taking a dump. Thing is though, apparently you’re supposed to stop whatever you’re doing during this, what if you’re mid crap?

Could be dangerous if you were having a wank!

BTW Oasis - fags and drink on Today FM Flano!

I know threads go off on a tangent of their own all the time but surely we should keep this one primarily about our dear brother Patrick.

That’s rich coming from the man who’s planning (or has planned) his assassination!

Patrick will never die if his memory lives on in the hearts he’s left behind. He will always be in my heart for one.