Swayzie Clock, Hang in there Donald

Yeh I think Iā€™ll go and start up a thread about what to do while taking a dump during the Angelus. I wonder will Whoopi Goldberg still be able to talk with him after heā€™s dead?

5 hours to go boys,this is like staying up waiting for the big fight to start.

Calzaghe v Hopkins has got fook all on this.

Sitting here eating a packet of Rancheros waiting for Swayzie to die. Iā€™ve never known tension quite like this.

I have the largest pile of Dirty Dancing videos ready for burning youā€™ve ever seen!!!

Die you bastard!!!

The tension is buildingā€¦itā€™s like being outside the State prison in Alabama waiting for ould Sparky to get revved up.

Letā€™s go Swayze,Letā€™s go Swayze.

If the clock gets to zero and this fella doesnā€™t go tits up will the official Swayze clock just start counting from 1 and carry on until he dies,i think we should be told.

I think we should begin a Swayze Fatwah just in case the inconsiderate knob doesnā€™t do the decent thing and croak.

Couldnā€™t remember what was going to happen at the end of the countdown, thought Iā€™d planned something a little more eventful than RIP.

Anyway heā€™s dead now. Any quotes you read from ā€œhimā€ from now on are just a PR stunt. I personally witnessed the death last night and I can assure ye all that he had a peaceful death and was very grateful for the support he had received in death from TFK members.

The saddest thing is the fact that some people just wonā€™t let go so weā€™re going to be treated to reported sightings and quotes from the great man from people who know better. Itā€™s like the Iraqi Information Minister all over again.

ā€˜Partick Swayzie is still alive.ā€™

[quote=ā€œBenSherminā€]Iā€™m going to take a dump when the clock hits zero so Iā€™ll have something to think about on the pot.

RIP Swayze[/quote]

Lovely Guinness dump this morning. It was like something died in the pot, which is more than can be said about Swayze!

Rumours going around yesterday that his will has been finalised and that he is ā€œgetting his estate in orderā€.

Eh, he died a few weeks back Mac.

Someone should tell these people that then

Fears grow as Swayze puts affairs in order

Thursday, April 24 2008, 16:58 BST

By Beth Hilton, Entertainment Reporter
Fears grow as Swayze puts affairs in order

Concern is growing for Patrick Swayze after it emerged that he has put his real estate into a living trust.

Entertainment Tonight claims to have obtained a deed filed on March 28 by the actor and wife Lisa Niemi.

The trust allows assets to be passed on to heirs without court supervision and involvement. The measure is often taken by terminally ill patients as a partial substitute for a will.

The 55-year-old is currently receiving treatment for pancreatic cancer.

The clock doesnā€™t lie.

Canā€™t believe youā€™ve the gall to question the clock Mac.

As Flano said, it doesnā€™t lie.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Canā€™t believe youā€™ve the gall to question the clock Mac.

As Flano said, it doesnā€™t lie.[/quote]

Show me the exact quote where I questioned the clockā€¦

Speaking about the late Patrick Swayze in the present tense in the quote above was pretty disrespectful I thought anyway.

Show me the exact quote where I questioned the clockā€¦

I canā€™t bear thisā€¦this conversation has just brought all the grief surrounding Paddys death back to me,you heartless cowards,have you no respect???

Speaking about him in the present tense implies you reckon heā€™s alive and therefore reject the clock. Itā€™s not a huge deal I suppose but the manā€™s barely two weeks dead for crying out loud. Is this the kind of Ireland weā€™ve become?

someone should inform the authorities that his widow is trying to rip off his estateā€¦maybe they are making a remake of that movie ā€œweekend at swayzeā€™sā€(instead of bernies)ā€¦