Swayzie Clock, Hang in there Donald

Next thing we know someone will be asking for the body to be exhumed.

These allegations of my disrespect for the clock are profound. Its bad enough that we are all still grieving his death but to rub salt in the wounds in the way that you have Bandage is just utterly appalling. You should take a good long look at yourself after this.

This is heartbreaking stuff. A team of scientists worked for years to develop that clock and then to have doubts over its integrity expressed on this board just beggars belief. It’s a times like this I think of giving it all up and leaving Flango in charge.

Ladies and gentlemen,

There’s an opportunity to see the late, great Patrick Swayze’s work on MGM (channel number 129 on the NTL package) at the moment.

The film’s called Road House and Kelly Lynch just got her titties out.

Patrick, you are gone but we will never forget you.

[quote=“Bandage”]Ladies and gentlemen,

There’s an opportunity to see the late, great Patrick Swayze’s work on MGM (channel number 129 on the NTL package) at the moment.

Patrick, you are gone but we will never forget you.[/quote]

Was watching a bit of it last night. Rem watching it when it came out first; myself, the brother and the auld lad. The tension in the room when Lynch got her jabs out, awkward moment that will stay with me forever. Paddy kicked ass in that movie.

Has anyone organised a Months Mind Mass for Patrick?

From PEOPLE.com | See recent PEOPLE.com news
8 June 2008 7:00 AM, PDT

Patrick Swayze is bouncing back: The actor’s television project has just been greenlighted by A&E and will start filming this summer. Swayze, who says he has been responding well to treatment for pancreatic cancer, is set to star in the A&E drama The Beast alongside Aussie actor and former Tarzan star Travis Fimmel. “I have searched for quite a long time to find a character that is this multi-layered, unpredictable and downright entertaining, as well as a project this current and cutting edged,” Swayze, 55, said in a statement from the network. In the series, the actor has a (more)

Samantha McIntyre

I notice the clock has now been removed. Also the article above would lead me to believe that they went ahead and exhumed the body.

Sick bastards. That’s inhumane and shockingly disrespectful.

Jesus Christ that’s terrible!

[quote=“Bandage”]Ladies and gentlemen,

Patrick, you are gone but we will never forget you.[/quote]

Ladies and Gentlemen, the late Patrick Swayze’s finest work is being repeated on channel 129 again. Yes, Road House with Kelly Lynch sporting naked breasts left, right and centre is gracing our screens again. Just watching it there now you could tell even back then that Swayze wasn’t healthy - he looks like a ghost.

Kelly’s about to get them out again. Swayze’s in there like swinwear. Awesome stuff.

people are still living in denial. The clock didnt lie, did it? Say it aint so!

Patrick Swayze says he is responding miraculously to pancreatic cancer treatment, with the actor looking fit as he returned to work just months after being diagnosed with the disease.

An upbeat Swayze, 55, donned short sleeves and shades as he boarded a Chicago-bound flight to start filming TV show The Beast — offering waiting media an update on his health.

“I’m a miracle, dude, I don’t know why,” Swayze was quoted in Britain’s Telegraph as saying.

The star issued the self-assessment with a grin and a thumps-up, adding he was also “cookin’”.

It was unclear whether the “cooked” Swayze was simply referring to his condition or poking fun at the pioneering Cyberknife radiotherapy he has been receiving recently.

But Swayze was noticeably more cheerful and sprightly than recent snaps suggested, which had shown the actor looking thin and frail.

The Dirty Dancing star, though not in remission, has now been given the green light by doctors to return to work.

Swayze first revealed his cancer in March, with reports at the time suggesting the he had just five weeks to live.

Pancreatic cancer has just a 5 percent survival rate.

But Swayze’s latest comments further the optimism he and wife Lisa expressed in a public statement last month.

“My treatments are working and I am winning the battle,” the statement read.

“I am juicing every day along with other treatments and all I can say is that it’s working fine and really well.”

I don’t know what to think anymore.

This picture was taken at LAX yesterday, there is something fishy going on here…

i bet its something similar to weekend at bernies…

That picture could be anyone,i for one don’t believe the clock would lie.

[quote=“myboyblue”]This picture was taken at LAX yesterday, there is something fishy going on here…

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/21/article-0-0205670E00000578-779_224x669.jpg[/quote]

Puke’s right - there’s something sinister going on here.

You can clearly see the strings that he’s being held up by around his left ear. He’s wearing glasses on a string to distract us but there’s another darker cable there that’s holding him upright.

These make-up artists are worth their weight in gold.

I’d say Swayze’s agent is dead keen to get him back in the limelight.

The sequel to the Passion of the Christ…

[quote=“myboyblue”]This picture was taken at LAX yesterday, there is something fishy going on here…

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/21/article-0-0205670E00000578-779_224x669.jpg[/quote]

I didnt realise Swazie played Gary in Team America. Makes sense I suppose, what with al the strings and all:

http://www.beepcentral.com/supplements/profile/2599_team_america.jpg

Patrick Swayze pictures yesterday on the set of his new TV show.

We deserve the truth…