1 Like

We go again

4 Likes

Scobe free @artfoley

No scrotes.

Applying the @Juhniallio lessons of life #worksmarter

5 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The irelands eye swim is on next week. A mate is doing it so we got in this morning for a spin. Crystal clear, flat as a pancake, sun beating down. Did a good swim. A steady stream of people hitting the beaxh as we left. Glorious.

3 Likes

Did it '84 and '85 I think, was young and fit in those days…

1 Like

Just back from White Rock. Thought I was still in Spain and ran in. Mudderagawd, froze the nuts off meself

2 Likes

Had a dip in the Broad Majestic Shannon about 2 hours ago, glorious

7 Likes

I went inland this morning at the Devils Glen. Some difference trying to float in the freshwater compared to the sea. All good all round though. Nut fresh as a daisy leaving

1 Like

4 Likes

Late one

3 Likes

Had an absolutely gorgeous swim in the Guillamene this morning. Sun about to break out, water at optimum temperature, mid-tide and a hot shower afterwards. Glorious.

5 Likes

I went swimming in Blackrock there first thing this morning. It was absolutely glorious bar getting in I saw a shape and thought it was a jellyfish, but looked again, and it was a sheet of tissue paper (bog roll I’m unfortunately confident).
:face_vomiting:
I felt a part of the Olympics like never before (the swimming in the Seine part)

40ft rammed

5 Likes

Hardly rammed.

That’s you telt @Spidey .

1 Like

Crowds on other side of the camera were huge. Jellyfish had a part to play

This is like that time @caoimhaoin maintained there were ten thousand people off camera behind the goals at a UCC game.

5 Likes