Tailteann Cup - The new Tommy Murphy

It will. A great warrior.

1 Like

Cracked in the head, but all the better for it. Different class. They should have thrown the kitchen sink at him the moment he considered going abroad to study teaching and made him the Games Manager for the County. It was a solid fucking disgrace and emblematic of the lack of foresight in Laois GAA that they didnt. He’d have been ideal. As good a young Cul Camp coach as I ever witnessed, he had a knack for it. Fucking eejits.

2 Likes

I hate to tell you this but Coach Moran had his Leitrim boys training in Parnell Park on Wednesday this week ahead of a Tommy Tuchel Cup clash with Wexford on Sunday at the same venue.

Jaysis, costello must be mentally on the beach already

1 Like

Meath v Down in a sparsely populated Parnell Park at 1 on a Saturday. A far cry from when those counties met in the 1991 All-Ireland final. I’m actually surprised there’s not fewer at it.

Meath try to walk the ball into the net in the spirit of Joe Sheridan.

Laois about to be beaten by London. This is what rock bottom will feel like I presume

FT

Are tipp ahead of laois so ? One win better than 2 draws ?

London have a fierce big pick in fairness.

2 Likes

Still not rock bottom, don’t win a game and still make it into the next round. This Cunt of a yoke is harder to get out than the Joy

1 Like

Love to see Wx get NY.

2 Likes

Assume team draw a team from their group in prelim quarter final
So Wexford can’t draw Fermanagh in that case

Fermanagh, Laois, Carlow?

How in the name of fuck are we still in this

Tailteann Cup Preliminary Quarter Finals
Offaly v Wexford
Fermanagh v Laois
Down v Longford
Carlow v NY

Games next weekend. First named teams at home. Full details confirmed tomorrow.
Winners advance to a draw to meet
Meath, Cavan, Limerick, Antrim

This is where we make our move. We’ll win the fucker yet

Amalgamating with Westmeath

Offaly (again!). Played them in Leinster and the Tailteann last year. Both were tight games with one win apiece. Their hammering against Cavan yesterday would suggest we should give them a good rattle.

Both teams will be delighted with that draw. Down were drawn to play New York but they had to rejig it then to avoid a Carlow v Longford clash again.