Tailteann Cup - The new Tommy Murphy

They win it if they take it seriously. It’s not beneath them either judging by the last few seasons they have produced.

Watch the Kildare crowd fall in behind them as they make their glorious March. Half the county will be at this game by the final

Hopefully so. I know neighbours might have a different opinion but Kildare with their tails up is good for Gaelic football.

That’s some win for Kildare. What a vindication for Glenn Ryan. His critics will be feeling very foolish now.

You’d expect the Kildare bandwagon will be back in force for their remaining group games against Waterford and Leitrim.

Woah now, let’s not get carried away here

Early days yet but they should piss this

Jesus London gave Offaly an awful hammering, did they?

14 pts in any game of football is a pasting.Are you new to these pastimes?

Fraid not, thought perchance a misprint, but Twitter has confirmed. Thanks for the clarification though pal

1 Like

No worries lad,I’d say the Offaly boys thought the same

Is it fuck.

1 Like

I’d say we’d be as well forget about this aul yoke

Fine bad result for ye after a promising league. Seems like this competition is losing interest each year, tbf London should of knocked ye out last season and ye regrouped well

The large crowd would suggest theres not much interest in it anyway. 9 points up with 9 to go and cruising, and Justy empys the bench. The closers didnt exactly close.

Margins from the opening weekend of the Tramadol Cup:

Average margin: 10.0 points

You really have nothing else to be doing

2 Likes

Could be a great advertising slogan for the Toast In The Toaster Cup.

The Tailtean cup. It’s happening, whether you like it or not.

Like death.

Leitrim play Waterford in a match that has already been described as “on this weekend”.

Cahir is a good lad, he’ll have enjoyed that win in Tullamore. A great Laois tradition in London GAA.

Held together with tape, this is his last hurrah.