Tailteann Cup - The new Tommy Murphy

You always know when there’s fuck all in the stadium when they film it from the Cusack side so as not to show the empty stand.

They also appear to have given out free county-coloured vuvuzelas to try and create the impression of noise.

1 Like

Not a bad game all the same .

Are they more than mormal or is it just that you can hear them ? You’ve missed the reason for comparison .

I understand the comparison, its just that I feel that it’s a comparison which is unfair to Cumann na mBunscoil crowds.

What is on in Croke Park today is an infantilisation of entire counties and the inter-county game itself for the sake of a dullard ex-GAA president seeking an ego-driven “legacy”, as well as a select group of ego-driven pundits.

1 Like

On that we can agree :+1:

Why did the Antrim hurlers wear black togs through the championship this year while the footballers sport the traditional white?

The most dangerous ball in the game, the attempt for a point which falls short.

Especially dangerous in the Traditional Fish and Chips Cup where point attempts often fall short.

1 Like

Periods

2 Likes

Well-worked move, that should seal it for Laois

Antrim lad did the exact same thing the Laois lad got black carded for and nothing

1 Like

Hon Leix. Another bloodied nose for the famed Ulster championship

3 Likes

Andy McEntee must be close to being the most dislikeable cunt in the entire GAA.

2 Likes

It’s important to enjoy the good days.

So

Fuck McEntee

Hon Laois

7 Likes

Antrim had about 2 fifteen minute bursts in them and once those were weathered we were purring. Here’s hoping to get another crack off Down in 3 weeks time.

incidentally, 3 weeks is a ridiculously long stretch after playing 3 weeks in a row. Fucking split season.

1 Like

10,348 official attendance

‘‘Hardest thing in football is to get the ball over the bar’’ sez yer man on the RTE panel.
Correction…the hardest thing is watching it

3 Likes

Time to see who ate the least biscuits

The GAA refusal to countenance that there might be a clash of colours is fairly annoying. It’s hard to distinguish black and dark red in sunshine ffs sake. Both in black togs.

Jaysus if you can’t distinguish black and red, I dunno

They are two dark colours.