Tailteann Cup - The new Tommy Murphy

Very very very harsh

Ice in his veins in fairness

Looked like the Down lad started going down anticipating the contact.

He made the action of jersey pull, there was no jersey pull there.

Crowd Booing, they’ve seen it on the big screen

He’s into the wind here too. I don’t fancy it

Keeper comes up and misses a free. Minus one point

Time for a Spillane to shine in Croker

It’s mad that Pat Spillane can get game for Sligo but couldn’t break into the Templenoe team. Hard to disagree with his father’s opinion that he was completely blaggarded.

Great score by Spillane.

Incredible score from Spillane, to the manor born

You wouldn’t mind but they are always whinging they barely have 15. Bit mad to be discading any lad. Never mind a Spillane

1 Like

Did the father say that ? It’s strange he didn’t get a game . He was good for Jude’s in Dublin champo a few years back which would make him more than capable of playing for Templene

Down afraid of their shite of trying to lob the goalkeeper.

“Percentages”

“Work the handpass point”

PROCESS

Down never feared a Kerry man

Ah lovely. Down it is.

Bring it on.

Five seconds left.

“Better turn back towards my own goal.”

2 Likes

It broke Pat Seniors heart looking at the situation. He was reduced to a run off the bench because some mentors in the club had grievances with his father from their own playing days. Typical politics.

Since when did red cards not get rescinded in extra-time? Must be a relatively recent rule change.

1 Like

Can’t take your lot anywhere @myboyblue

https://x.com/familylawyerbt1/status/1804888441890464130?s=46&t=eZ5H4jRAS8CxCACHKd2FKw

Sinead had that coming with some of the stuff she was saying during the game

You’d wonder when this competition was dreamed up was the aim for the likes of Down or Laois to be in final . Seems to a total reward for counties who really should be doing better . I’d prefer to see an Antrim or Wicklow in final to make it a proper competition

Fixed