Tailteann Cup - The new Tommy Murphy

Nice three week break now in the Tommy Tuchel for this losers final. Nobody else in the main championship gets the likes

Sligo were well and truly fucked over with that penalty decision.

I hope it’s not glossed over

Looked like there was a pull on the jersey on the reverse angle camera behind the goals, he was heading for the turf anyway though

1 Like

Seagulls lingering in numbers around Croke Park as Linger by The Cranberries blasts out.

Not a word on the penalty. Good night.

The GAA need to be aware of this seagull problem for future Taggy Fogarty Cup matches and take appropriate steps to protect the health and safety of the several spectators in attendance.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/woman-horrified-vicious-scary-attack-29396283

After all Sligos bellyaching about the date they are OUT OUT OUT

1 Like

Perhaps the biggest insult of all to the Thunderball Cup is that RTE deemed today’s live semi-final matches of being unworthy of preceding a James Bond film.

1 Like

What? All they did was say they would expect it to stay on the same date, was it not Wexford bellyaching?

Can you hear me now Kian, Mark & Shane from Westlife? Can you hear me WB Yeats & Brother Walfrid? Can you hear me Alan Cawley? Can you hear me now Ej Menswear? Your boys took one hell of a Trinny Woodall Cup semi final beating. Can you hear me Eamon Sweeney? Can you hear me now Constance Markievicz?

2 Likes

Get Ken Livingstone in to sort it

Did they award any motm?

He would have worked wonderfully well on this problem with Jonathan Irwin (RIP) of the Dublin International Sports Council (DISC).

Tabby o Callaghan should have been in there somewhere

https://twitter.com/FamilyLawyerBT1/status/1804888441890464130?s=19

Shocking from the Queens county

It should be easy enough to identify the culprits here. There was only 11 of them in Croke Park.

3 Likes

My thoughts are with Justy at this time. I hope he stays on for the final at least.

@cheasty @bandage et al calling the Tailteann cup a random name beginning with T. It’s almost difficult to comprehend that ye think there should NOT be a second tier Gaelic football competition. Do ye genuinely think everyone should just play away in the actual Sam Maguire as they have for 100 plus years with absolutely zero chance of winning it??

Do you think Ireland should participate in the association football World Cup?

Do you think Scotland should just play away in the Euros?

Do you think Bristol Rovers should play in the FA Cup?

Should Shamrock Rovers play in the Champions League? Or Celtic?

Should Jeremy Bates and Jo Durie play at Wimbledon in 1989?

Should Andrew Coscoran bother his hole going to the Olympics in 2024?

1 Like