Take a bow HSE

How many acres has he?

8 Likes

Not in Limerick obvously

2 Likes

Ooooofffffttttt now now

1 Like

In A&E with an ould neighbour here, got my first trip in an ambulance earlier. For all the giving out the service has been top notch from the paramedics to the nurses in the resuscitation unit. Ideally this fella wouldn’t jinx it too soon as we’ve a bit a business to do yet.

25 Likes

Troops on the ground are outstanding
It’s the upper echelon I can’t abide
Can’t be sacked,can’t be removed

1 Like

The staff on the ground are excellent, especially emergency ones. How long were you waiting for an ambulance and how much did you get signed over in that time

Best wishes to your neighbour

2 Likes

Lots of time to resolve those trivial issues when the patient gets home. All going swimmingly so far.

Young @KinvarasPassion springs to the rescue, fucks the whole HSE out of it and gets nothing short of A1+ care and attention for a wholly grateful Paddy Joe……

What fly could get into the ointment at this stage……KP is onto a winner here - conny & aisy does it.

1 Like

Is the Solicitor meeting you there?

Sat on the ward since 7am awaiting surgery. Despite there being a strike on, the NHS nurses and doctors have been very efficient. 3rd on the list so hopefully not too long a wait.

2 Likes

This is the HSE thread.

What’s up with you anyway?
Hope it’s nothing too serious.

Couldn’t find an NHS thread.

I decided to try stop a hockey ball with my face from a yard away. Didn’t work out. Fractured cheekbone and eye socket

8 Likes

Ouch. Get well soon mate

Them hockey balls are fair hard alright.

They gonna plate it? Small bit of titanium, job will be oxo.

Not definite yet. They are going to try ‘pop’ out the cheekbone and if it doesn’t stay in place they’ll plate it.

1 Like

Thanks. Was very very sore at the time. Pain and swelling has gone down over the last 10 days.

Sounds nasty. Were you drinking that pint the other night through a straw?

No. Thankfully no damage to mouth/teeth.

Ball hit the side of my cheekbone up around the temple.

Personally I think nurses are the hardest working ppl on God’s earth
Never met a lazy one
All my interactions have been v positive

2 Likes