Tales from the brothel?

A gamechanger

Alf had been following her modeling career.

Easy. Right click and it gives you the option to search Google for the image.

Informative rating.

Everyone is thinking of you kid, all of the time.

@mac

1 Like

@alf_stewart is a curious little fucker isent he. Sitting there googling images of hoors. :smile:
But that’s how it starts as you and me know.
One day you’re googling them the next you’ve got their finger up your hole and your balls in their throat.

1 Like

You missed what happened. he googled tassottis whore.turned out tassotti was lying.he played you for a fool

Where’s his son in all of this?? Will someone please think of the children!!

No mate. That deviant @alf_stewart discovered that @Tassotti lady has a very good portfolio.
There a an awful lot of greenhorns posting here.

2 Likes

Just give up mate. Save some (pockmarked) face.

:joy: you mug

I didn’t realise how innocent some lads on here are

It turns out there are a few right dark horses posting here.
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Mac seem to know a lot more about the mechanics of prostitution than they should.

1 Like

That’s a bad slip up for a Lord of the INTERNET

King spoofer shown up, again.

Cmon lad,one look at the state of the bedsit and any hooker worth her salt would be away like a hairy bear

Interesting concept this. A blowjob cafe staffed by sex robots is opening in London. For £60 you can get an Americano and a 15 minute blow job off a sex robot before heading on into Westminster to commence your business day.

What I’m having trouble with is how the sex robots are able to make cappuchinos, mochas etc

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13373700

2 Likes

this sounds like a game changer

2 Likes

Did he get financial backing from the Dragons Den brigade

£60 for 15 minutes is overpriced. You can get a 30 minute blowjob off of an actual woman anywhere in London for £100.

2 Likes