Tales from the brothel?

:ronnyroar:

Some of them orientals are lovely looking.

Those Japs are generally outstanding courtesans. They can be very eager to get into the shower with you, which is a lovely touch I think.

1 Like

Before intercourse or after? They might be finicky about hygiene and want to ensure Paddy has thoroughly cleaned himself before the rough and tumble happens.

Hygiene with the Paddy is an issue alright but these japs will get in with you before and after. It’s a nice touch. They don’t have to do it.

1 Like

this is the standard lads, here she is, unreal unbelievable, I think I might have to get her in again tonight, even though I have been jacking myself off all day thinking about her after last night

4 Likes

Gorgeous.

1 Like

it takes a real man to ride a whore

3 Likes

I was a bit tired last night and a bit restless, I wasn’t able to settle at all , so around 1 o clock I decided to get a full nude body to body massage for myself so I did, I had the option of a happy ending, jesus it was unreal, i had to put a beach towel on the bed with all the oil, I am gone mad on Asians lately, as they say, once you go Chinese, you never go back

2 Likes

Nuru massage kid?

1 Like

Imagine pounding the likes of that whilst all the married losers on here are getting up to clean a shitty nappy at 3am. I love being open minded and single. I’m laughing away here to myself thinking of the likes of @Mac having to beg his missus for sex once a month

2 Likes

Aye. I’m getting big into anal plugs lately too

you imply that you made a conscious choice to be single mate

1 Like

2 showers.

Do they make you out a bag on your head too?

Unreal professionals

1 Like

Hygiene is a motor problem for these ladies when dealing with most Irish micks. Filthy bastards who don’t even shave themselves

Are you saying you think of me while you’re banging pretend hookers?

10 Likes

Why did you crop her head out bud? That picture is all over Google !! Sad to see she had to give up the modelling career to o on the game :joy:

12 Likes

Ooooft

:joy:
How do you google a photo?

poor alf

:joy: