Tales from the brothel?

His fellow students are deeply upset by the whole thing.

“The general consensus is this whole thing should never have been allowed to happen on a supervised trip.

Fuckin hell, personal responsibility is dead and gone

1 Like

Lads, a standing prick has no conscience.

Them days are over pal.

I went bareback on a big African one in Amsterdam after a heap of pints and drugs, she was mad for it

10 Likes

This was the Whatsapp Audio that was doing the rounds…

/original/3X/a/3/a3c4cb3d61230920131e2938f012644c75e67222.mp3

Sounds like the ladies knew their way around the jesuit college anyway

What did you charge her?

However, it has been reported that disciplinary action is being considered by the school against a teacher who was responsible for the welfare of the teenager during the school trip.

Ya I’d blame the teacher alright :thinking:

It was also alleged that one of the women told the boys she was “sick”.

:astonished: jaysus he must be cacking himself. It’s 6 months until you can get the all clear from that I think.

They’re using the Whatsapp as their “source” id say…

Privately educated Dublin children heading over to Africa to build houses, I’ve heard it all now. :smile:

3 Likes

its a pure cod

It’s their nod to the olden days. Going out to the colonies and all that to educate the locals and improve their lot.
I’m surprised they don’t go down to Tipp to help the locals build houses. Seeing as there is a shortage…

1 Like

Oisin, Adam and Donnacha from foxrock would put a lovely bullnose finish on a bit of footpath in Soweto.

7 Likes

did you ever do the Niall Melon trip?

i did it 3 times in the naughties. a serious week down there.

No, it was before my time.

Is that a Freudian slip there?

1 Like

''Tis the tipp lads you’d want over there. Expert mud wall cabin builders

4 Likes

lads did ye hear about that irish lad who is been held for people traffiking in Greece?
unreal story

I saw the headline but didn’t read the story. Will you post the full details?