Talk to joe 2016

Bizarre reply

Science invariably contradicts science.

Why would i spend hours trying to give you a reply over aomeone else.
There is multiple books, dealings with players and clients, conversations with coaches and lectures etc etc that have brought my views to where they are.
Its unexplainable in a post. But in a nutshell its all about preperation and having an highly efficient Aerobic and Neuromuscular systems, in regards to field sports.

Ya but if you work in the area you learn to seperate the marketing bullshit from reality.

Insoles is the greatest example of this.

Scientists told us the earth was flat. They operate on a wing and a prayer constantly contradicting each other. If science was all that then why haven’t they cracked cancer yet?

I leave the big stuff to the man above and concentrate on being as good a person as I can.

1 Like

There is nobody flying around in the sky you insrcure nonce.

And they have a cure for most cancers, they just don’t want to release it yet. Even dogs can find cancer now ffs.

And thats why you are an unhealthy mess, because like most sheep, you leave it up to someone else.

The mind boggles that grown adults think some lad is up in tge sky controlling everything.

So if you were diagnosed with cancer you’d just leave it to your god? :joy:

Did you just call me a nonce?

1 Like

So they have a cure for cancer but they won’t release it?

:smile:

The fact that a simpleton like you thinks he has a greater grasp than other people is a worrying development for your mental state.

You’re a crazy person.

Firstly he will leave his health to god, which may lead to cancer. Then he will leave the cure to God as well. How could you trust him afyer him letting you have it?

Well with the way big corporations run tge health business he would probably be better off taking a chance on God!!!

Its funny how stupid humans are.

• Work your bollix off to pay for health insurance so that maybe they will help pay for the treatment of the cancer you get from the stress of working your bollix off (usually for somebody else)
  • Pray to a man in the sky to help with the cancer
  • work continuiosly to pay for shit you DO NOT NEED
  • miss time with kids and wife due to “work” (really slavery), thus leading to more stress
  • go to some gym and pay a fortune for some clown to make you worse by adding to the stress by burying you into the ground - more stress, more injuries, shorter life etc etc.
2 Likes

Kev.

Have you ever done an IQ test?

I can get cancer from stress? :fearful::fearful:

If science has taught us anything it is that you can get cancer from anything.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3iIkOi3srLo

1 Like

Open your eyes.

Couple of things.

• There is more than one Cancer. Its you who look dumb by not realising this. More strains come bit by bit. Stop saying a “cure for cancer”. Its far far more complex than that
  • Many alternative ways of curing cancer have been proved. Sometimes its been as simple as finding a calm life, making adjustments and even smoking weed. Many cancers, but not all or the most acute, are self reversable. Many others could be solved easily if caught earlier, nearly all can be cured by treatment and/or drugs that some of big pharma witholds
  • there is significant evidence from people within the pharma and medical industry itself who spoke out that alot of cancers could be sorted in one swoop. The work is done, but often it is blocked by American politics and red tape.

You are so naive about life its scary.

Of course. Where the fuck did you think you could get it from?
Other things like additives in food and water could be contributing also, and explosions of cancer in certain area (like near heavy industry etc) are onviously enough contributing.

But stress is the worlds biggest killer. Any reasonable MD will agree with that.

Carcinogenic agents in food/water, the drink, the fags, the sun, the chernobyl stuff.

I did not know stress was the primary cause of cancer.

So some ape from Cork knows more about cancer than medical practitioners.

Have you ever done an IQ test?