Talk to joe 2016

Agreed, and the cunt looking down his nose at my comments even though i hadn’t a bulls what i was talking about.

5 Likes

It was obvious neither you nor @Bad_Winner had a fucking notion what ye were talking about but at least you didn’t resort to a sneering tone like the other cunt. I’m delighted you and kev humiliated him for a finish, he deserved it the fucking prick.

1 Like

Physiotherapy is not sports science. Thats your first mistake.

It can be bad luck if someone does something wreckless and intentional. However very few serious injuries happen like that.

You should be prepared enough to take whatever contact for the sport and level you arr playing. Is that attainable with everyone, maybe not. But thats the aim and should always be the aim.

Alyward was unable to sustain a normal enough challenge.

However its far too deep to explain to people who do not study in the area. But in a word its all neuromuscular.

A few of them are.

How can you call it a normal enough challenge when you didn’t even see it.

You are a fool who thinks he can explain everything. There are certain things that are indeterminable and injuries a lot of the time are that - they just happen through bad luck, trying to cod people into believing that everything can be avoided is the spiel of a snake oil salesman.

Come up with a unique name will ya. Thats 3 guys who copied NCC now.

I can’t educate every ignorant idiot.

Huh?

:popcorn:

Have a go there. If it goes over our heads so be it.

Science will invariably always have the answer…or will find it eventually.

1 Like

Do you think you’re fucking special?

1 Like

Bizarre reply

Science invariably contradicts science.

Why would i spend hours trying to give you a reply over aomeone else.
There is multiple books, dealings with players and clients, conversations with coaches and lectures etc etc that have brought my views to where they are.
Its unexplainable in a post. But in a nutshell its all about preperation and having an highly efficient Aerobic and Neuromuscular systems, in regards to field sports.

Ya but if you work in the area you learn to seperate the marketing bullshit from reality.

Insoles is the greatest example of this.

Scientists told us the earth was flat. They operate on a wing and a prayer constantly contradicting each other. If science was all that then why haven’t they cracked cancer yet?

I leave the big stuff to the man above and concentrate on being as good a person as I can.

1 Like

There is nobody flying around in the sky you insrcure nonce.

And they have a cure for most cancers, they just don’t want to release it yet. Even dogs can find cancer now ffs.

And thats why you are an unhealthy mess, because like most sheep, you leave it up to someone else.

The mind boggles that grown adults think some lad is up in tge sky controlling everything.

So if you were diagnosed with cancer you’d just leave it to your god? :joy:

Did you just call me a nonce?

1 Like