Tallaght Community Stadium

this is going to be a great asset to the people of Tallaght

its coming along nicely

Its been like that for the last 5 or 6 years

no no, its improving every day

note the roof on it now mac

Surely room for hurling on it.

of course there is - thats what SRFC were saying all along - hopefully the SDCC let GAA football be played there as it defo needs a shot in the arm in tallaght - whats the stat again- tallaght is bigger than limerick yet not 1 played on the Dubs team

Not sure what that proves, there was nobody from Limerick on the Dublin team either.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Surely room for hurling on it.

[/quote]

It will take hurling or gaelic football to fill the thing thats for sure

that GAA isnt that popular in Tallaght,

Dublin has the largest population by far but hasnt won the AI for 13 years - why is that ? certainly not because country folk are better at sport(fuck all connaught people have ever played for Ireland) -Dublins Abysmal underage record suggests that the players arent there - the reason being no one plays it

it will be full for the first game , thats for sure

[quote=“north county corncrake”]that GAA isnt that popular in Tallaght,

Dublin has the largest population by far but hasnt won the AI for 13 years - why is that ? certainly not because country folk are better at sport(fuck all connaught people have ever played for Ireland) -Dublins Abysmal underage record suggests that the players arent there - the reason being no one plays it[/quote]

Wrong, country people are far better at sport. They are Bigger, stronger,faster and for the most part drug free.

Will Rovers have a schoolboy section based out of Tallaght NCC? Or do they already?

they do already -fcukface mooney played for them

very true - they arent very cerebral though

As oppossed to who ? those born inside the pale :eek: ? …

Thats an old colonial view that your anglican forefathers held. Great to see not much has changed and west britain is alive and kicking!

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]As oppossed to who ? those born inside the pale :eek: ? …

Thats an old colonial view that your anglican forefathers held. Great to see not much has changed and west britain is alive and kicking![/quote]

eh - what county are you from - Apart from De dubs,wexford & BOI there wasnt too many rebellions from the muldoons

Right. i must get a read of your history book some time, it differs to anything i’ve ever read… De dubs! the love ulster protest doesn’t count as a rebellion you know.

you have never heard of Emmet Tone 1916 etc?
what county you from,enlighten me on your glorious history

CM is a limerick man(technically a clareman) did you ever hear of the siege of limerick ncc…

they got attacked & defended themselves as far as I remember , not exactly a strike for freedom

[quote=“north county corncrake”]you have never heard of Emmet Tone 1916 etc?
what county you from,enlighten me on your glorious history[/quote]

My History ? you trying to chat me up or what???

I’m from Limerick, and if it’s our history you want check the six one news archieves, we are in it most nights !

You can have Tone and Emmet for all they are worth, and every body knows 16 was a culchie operation for the most part, Jesus didn’t the people of Dublin boo and heckle them as they were being led away from the GPO. More of that Anglican ascendancy your forefathers had we spoke of earlier…

Everybody knows the real fighting took place in Munster for the most part.