Tallaght Community Stadium

[quote=“myboyblue”]Here, have an free education on me.

http://www.clanomore.com/pass_of_plumes.htm[/quote]

really going back through the vaults there - as I said the siege of Limerick was given ahead of sean south :smiley:

What the fuck has that got to do with what I said? You said apart from Dublin and Wexford there was no rebellions, I proved you wrong with a well known piece of history of the midlands, vaults or no vaults.

I’ll have that apology when you’re done talking shite.

[quote=“myboyblue”]What the fuck has that got to do with what I said? You said apart from Dublin and Wexford there was no rebellions, I proved you wrong with a well known piece of history of the midlands, vaults or no vaults.

I’ll have that apology when you’re done talking shite.[/quote]

more of a battle that happeneded take place in the midlands under lord ormonds watch - one of many

Aye, shur you’d know of course.

Right, I’m glad thats cleared up then, fool.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Aye, shur you’d know of course.

Right, I’m glad thats cleared up then, fool.[/quote]

anyway - we can all agree that CM was out of order calling Dubs West Brits

[quote=“north county corncrake”]yeah ,hopefully choclate mouse stops going on threads calling people west brits etc - can you have a word with him

also just to clarify - we have 26/32 counties of our country now[/quote]

Sean South was nothing but a terroist akin to Muslim extremists today, Why would i mention him?

why would you mention the jacobites against the williamites?

They may agree, but in their heads they will still be calling you a West Brit.

You know how it is with us culchies, not very cerebral…

I don’t think we can.

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]They may agree, but in their heads they will still be calling you a West Brit.

You know how it is with us culchies, not very cerebral…[/quote]

yes - CM - damn jacobites

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]They may agree, but in their heads they will still be calling you a West Brit.

You know how it is with us culchies, not very cerebral…[/quote]

I agreed nothing.

ok, then quit picking poor examples of Irish strikes for freedom - so far we have the jacobites & a battle that took place in the context of a number of battles & that was led by the old english

I don’t think we can.

Lad you need to go have a wank or something to relax.

Our history is joint and collective, every part of Ireland contributed to it, Munster just did more, and we are all proud Irish men, except Dubs who are West Brits.

Now i think we can all agree to that !

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]Lad you need to go have a wank or something to relax.

Our history is joint and collective, every part of Ireland contributed to it, Munster just did more, and we are all proud Irish men, except Dubs who are West Brits.

Now i think we can all agree to that ![/quote]

:smiley:

The people of Dublin spat at the Volunteers of 1916 as they were marched through the city having surrendered.

Scum.

[quote=“tipptops*”]The people of Dublin spat at the Volunteers of 1916 as they were marched through the city having surrendered.

Scum.[/quote]

the people of tipperary were/are happy with british rule -

pigs

The first shots of the War of Independence were fired in Soloheadbeg quarry in Co. Tipperary.

No need to thank Us.

We know we are the Greatest.

[quote=“tipptops*”]The first shots of the War of Independence were fired in Soloheadbeg quarry in Co. Tipperary.

No need to thank Us.

We know we are the Greatest.[/quote]

yeah , 1798 was slighly before that you hun

Who wants to be associated with a failure?