Tassotti

Sounds like the moniker of a chap that was bent over a park bench and had his hole raped.

I do think weā€™re kindred spirits.

I have a vast collection of anecdotes which Iā€™ll sprinkle about the place in time, to the great interest of very few, Iā€™d wager.

Like the time a few weeks ago when I was riding my Croatian at lunchtime, dismounted at Chapelizod and produced a geyser of blood instead of the usual. I was 10 minutes late back in work but fuck it, it took a while to stop and I needed to be relatively sure I wouldnā€™t die by clocking off time.

As Morrissey once sang, ā€œWell I can smile about it now but at the time it was terribleā€.

3 Likes

A few of the self conscious lemons who canā€™t match his standard of posting are raging here

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I was saying.

@Mac

2 Likes

Heā€™s a fascinating character no doubt, I suppose a serious discussion about him will only ever happen when he has a heart attack above on some tramp and the old bill look through his computer in the futile attempt to find someone who cares, theyā€™ll put the feelers out here and we can have a good old reminisce about the old prick and what drove him on.

1 Like

Some of them are frothing. The usual casualties. And some like @Mac who usually stick their beaks into anything and everything have decided for once to just zip it.
Itā€™s fascinating to just sit back and watch.

1 Like

@Mac is a lot thicker than he looks in the pictures you sent me, I love playing an auld game with myself when I am bored, i throw in a glaring mistake that I know the idiot will jump on, then sit back and wait to see how long it takes him to stick his beak in, it always cracks me up,he never fails to let me down, he is right pleased with himself then, proud as punch he is, thinks heā€™'s right clever so he is :joy:

2 Likes

Croat

:grin:

God bless him he is a desperate simpleton.
You know I could tolerate the little prick a lot more if he could just show a bit of humility sometimes and stop trying to be so superior.

1 Like

Apologies, the image of the little chap spouting a seemingly never-ending river of the red stuff temporarily impaired my grammar.

1 Like

Thatā€™s some riding in fairness. Itā€™s a shame to have to stop due to over use

Happy anniversary @Tassotti

4 Likes

The confirmed bachelor

If only. It was actually a good way of finding out subsequently that the drugs Iā€™d been on in the previous few days nearly killed me. And I never even knew.

You live (with some luck and using your head and more luck) and learn, I suppose.

@Tassotti get yourself to Epsom next Saturday Iā€™ve a feeling it will be a special day for Keiran fallon on 33/1 shot across the Stars.

I have him backed and I will be there with a load of clare lads off their heads on personal. It could be one of the greatest days of my life if he could do it

1 Like

I backed him myself last night. Going to be a great day.

Just imagine it. I hope the weather holds up. I think itā€™s awful late this year. Around 5ish?

16:30. A few showers about and there might be a cut in the ground.

1 Like