Taxi Drivers

What did you make him do, you sick bastard?

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s nice to be nice.

I’m in my kitchen in tears here pal

2 Likes

Sometimes?

1 Like

Was the meter running while this was going on?

I paid him beforehand.

Having done it now I’d offer it going forward (I’d not give away keep cups as I have no more) - tonight if it came up naturally.

I’ve been at a few funerals recently and “we’re all just walking each other home” is the current lens I see live through.

In addition a good pal of mine who couldn’t have kids also told me she is pregnant this evening and due in December so two bottles of wine in I was reaching out to the universe a little.

13 Likes

Good stuff mate. Hope the second date goes as well :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Aijaz got jizzed

I think I’ve rekindled my faith this evening

You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

1 Like

One for the spiritual experiences thread

You wouldn’t get the likes of it on LinkedIn ffs

3 Likes

If Git from Sheriffer was driving the taxi you can be sure there would been no tae in a mug for him .

4 Likes

Thinking the very same thing.

That taxi driver had a very lucky escape.

1 Like

Had a live one this morning. He’d opened an account with Mr Green and put €1500 in it. Put on a bet both teams to score ARS v ManU. Bet comes in pays €1200. MrGreen looking for ID before paying out. What am I going to do he keeps asking me. What am I going to do Sherlock?
I was glad to get out of the cab to be honest.

3 Likes

I’d a taxi driver at the weekend who was from Cuba. He came here many years ago he said on a flight to Moscow and got off at Shannon. He then went to Ennis, Limerick and Dublin He ignored my comment about seeing Limerick and wanting to go back to Cuba.

His immediate family joined him later. He has family in Cuba, Spain and America now. He said Ireland was the greatest country in the world in which to live and raise a family.

5 Likes

I’d say Cuba has a significantly better health service than Limerick

You’d fly to Cuba, get treated and fly home again quicker than you’d get a bed in the Regional.

4 Likes

It would suit a lot of lads here given there’s fuck all actual medicines in Cuba. It’d be all herbal remedies.

I note you didn’t ask him for a recipe for any Cuban dishes. The food there is dire

2 Likes

Is it?