Teachers

There are some schools in extremely deprived areas doing trojan work but you are generally right. The schools admissions process lends itself to that competition too where top performing state schools can be selective. You also still have the 11+ in parts of the country.

I don’t think it’s their arse that’s causing the problem.

What problem?

The problem with them wearing tight leggings.

Anyway the show is over now:

The big problem here is obviously the trans kids and how they’ve been sidelined. It’s all CIS gender and it’s disgusting. Same old same old from the Carlow PE Hetero-ogling-establishment.

2 Likes

Far be it from me to say I told you so.

Apparently the young fellas in the school are having a protest to support the young wans right to wear tight fitting clothing…sure you’d do the same yourself

I’m only wearing tight fitting clothes because I’m a fatter bastard than normal…

I remember a kid in secondary school who was gay as a goose. When class changing for PE class, he’d to get into a cubicle in changing rooms and last person to leave could tell him was ok to come out, pardon the pun.

When you look back, that would never be tolerated now. At same time, for all that’s changed, it’d still be an awkward scenario for both that kid and the classmates to deal with.

Being gay is far less of an issue in schools these days. Definitely not fully gone but way more accepted than 10/20 years ago.

Definitely improved and to tbf, he got slagged just as much as the rest of us! He kind if got on with it and nothing made of it.

Don’t envy principal in above story having to contend with those types of scenarios with people seeking to feel slighted.

If the Rte report above is true then it’s a truly shocking reflection of society that this wave of outrage swept so far.

2 Likes

@Gman had the goss before rte and just seems a whole litany of mountains made from a molehill. But it’d be a potential minefield trying to navigate that these days.

1 Like

It seems likely that @Gman started this whole thing alright… and he tried to drag Tullow into it too…

2 Likes

Snaky perv started with the offer of some free PE equipment I’d wager

1 Like

Fair play to the principal, the aul Donald Trump argument works every time. Be interesting to see how he gets on with his male teachers now.

1 Like

School children are far happier and better off with a strict conservative uniform policy. Most Irish women can’t really carry off the skimpy skintight look, but put one another under pressure to conform regardless. Italian women have the figure for it but they’re more inclined to dress modestly, I’m sure @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy would agree

2 Likes

Can you imagine the smell of BO from the Italian women after a few days in the tight fit stuff though, Jesus…

Italian women don’t even sweat. They may perspire gently on occasion

My 6 th year son at colaiste an spioraid naoimh Bishopstown was told bluntly last Friday lose the beard etc , gone Sunday night end of, I attended the same school and we all toed the line if not home we went

1 Like