Teachers

Do you don’t actually agree with all those posts you liked??

Teachers are like everyone else out there. Theres some excellent ones, good ones average and shit teachers. Same as any other profession. Plus in fairness they’ve got nothing but mixed messages since this whole thing started. The biggest issue for them I think is at union level particularly in the ASTI where they tend to make statements without checking what the feeling is like on the ground

2 Likes

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy called out for what it is. Not getting tour way? Toys out the pram and strike. You know that with schools closed people will have to miss work. God forbid be in a job where your performance means you make a living or not

2 Likes

You’re entitled to that opinion mate, better that you’re straight up about it anyway

6 Likes

T
N
H

4 Likes

:rollseyes:

I see @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has taken to writing to the times

4 Likes

I can see it now.

It’s April 2022, you are sitting at a bar having a pint and a lady in her late 20s/early 30s approaches you with a clipboard.

“Hi, I’m looking for donations, we are heading to Africa this summer to administer vaccines to the local population. This is for a great cause and we’d really appreciate your support”

Using charity as a proxy to get some schmuck to fund a 3 month holiday in Africa.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What on earth are you on about?

5 Likes

Teachers exploiting vaccine poverty for free holidays sometime in the future.

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not mixing her up with Paul Kinnerk?

1 Like

She had to have a fucking clipboard,? didn’t she

1 Like

Mol an oige agus tiocfaidh si,
Cain an oige agus crionfaidh si

My national teachers motto,great man,
praise youth and it will come
Don’t praise youthand it won’t
( It’ll wither away)

Children will be back to school on the 15th March.

Easter holidays on the 26th March

Fuck school. There’s always something to fill a vacuum. I just got this from elon

Hi there,

ClassDojo’s goal is to create a future where your children get an education they love.

In that future, we don’t think your childer should be limited to learning just what their local school can offer. We think they deserve access to the best learning experiences the world has to offer. So today, I’m excited to introduce a new, original set of learning experiences on ClassDojo: Conundrums.

Years ago, Elon Musk had an exclusive school built for his chile, called the ‘Ad Astra’ school. The few children able to attend learned to solve complex problems through simulations, case studies and design projects. Over the last few months, we collaborated with the team at Ad Astra to give your children the same learning experiences the children at Ad Astra had.

‘Conundrums’ is a 14-episode series of learning experiences, for weans ages 6-14. Each episode introduces a problem with no single right answer—a lot like real life. Working through each unique conundrum, your children learn how to think, rather than what to think. They’ll learn to solve complex problems and to think critically about issues. These fundamental principles are some of the essential skills children will need for the years ahead—and starting today, they’re available to your children, too.

The series is free for you Proinséas, exclusively on ClassDojo. I hope your family loves it as much as we loved making it for you. [Try this week, and drop me a note with your feedback—I’d love to hear how it goes.

Thank you for being part of the ClassDojo community. We are dedicated to giving your children an education they love, by giving them the highest-quality learning experiences the world has to offer. Conundrums is one step in that direction—there’s much more to come.

What big ideas would you like your children to learn about? [Let and we’ll get to work.

Cheers,
Sam & the ClassDojo Team

1 Like

Cork guy founded it, wealthy buachaill now

Peter wouldn’t be a teacher by any chance.

I won’t be expecting them to teach spellings and grammar anyway