Teachers

Is Peter’s use of the apostrophe correct above? I was never very possessive myself.

What is he talking about? What’s the 6 months wages point?

The 6 months in the year they don’t work :man_shrugging:t3:

A geography teacher :smile: cunt should be on minimum wage.

Teachers discussing going on strike now because of the change in the way the covid vaccine is being distributed.

Fair play to them. They’ve been mugged off by Norma Fooley

1 Like

Off.

Fooley indeed.

Very catty reply. Your beloved Fine Gael riding you up the hole has made you very cranky.

1 Like

I’m a capitalist libertarian pal.

It’s you who follows a political party like a Labrador.

I didn’t vote SF in the last election but woof! anyway

Not a sub to be had in the country, schools aggressively seeking them on twitter, classes can’t be split obviously due to restrictions, there could be pandemonium in the offing

1 Like

Regular subs from Hibernia and St Pats are out doing school placement from Monday too. Chaos.

2 Likes

Tomas O’Se hitting the nail on the head on why most people pick teaching as a career.

“I travelled from Cork my whole career and actually enjoyed the driving, to get my head straight,” he said of his own 15-year stint in green and gold.

"But even in my time there was no fella on the Kerry team that survived who was based in Dublin or outside Munster.

"I was a teacher and I can honestly say I chose teaching mostly because of the hours and the fact that I was off for the summer.

Would you not give it a go yourself?

2 Likes

No.

I prefer to just call out those who hold the state to ransom over the perks they have that are unmatched in any other profession.

1 Like

Tough job in my opinion. Deserve the perks.

2 Likes

Is teaching the only tough job?

Is working in a creche a tough job?

I’d say teaching is a much tougher job than working in a crèche.

1 Like

Why?

Is being a nurse a tough job?

Is being a social worker a tough job?

Is being a desk monkey at an MNC a tough job?