Teachers

It worked for @ChocolateMice

1 Like

Well yes, was I too subtle?

1 Like

+1

Once their parents have the will and the means.

@anon98850436 failed his leaving certificate yet he is the highest earner on this forum

4 Likes

On average, 30-40% of kids in any leaving cert year shouldnt bother with bullshit degrees.

The shift against trades due to the recession over the last 8/9 years is misguided. Plenty of good tradesmen go out on their own and live very comfortably in comparison to people who are poorly paid business graduates.

5 Likes

A pity your English teacher never took you in for extra classes

5 Likes

If you don’t know by now that Kev has the fattest, sorry, muscliest fingers on tfk and he just mashes the keyboard, then you’re at nothing.

1 Like

I just knew you would post that.

1 Like

Us ballsy lads are just so in sync

1 Like

Did Kev do a load of personal about 2 hours ago? That’s some amount of fortright unsubstantiated statements in one go.

Every word of this is correct.

2 Likes

Sexual deviants the lot of them. :grinning:

Teachers have all summer off which is the prime riding period of the year.
It’s a very very promiscuous profession.

3 Likes

I didn’t do that though.

And its not a load of shite.

As an example. Since they made nursing more academic its gone to shite

2 Likes

Most challenging courses?

Whats your criteria for that?

Just because Medicine is 600 points does not mean everyone caoable of scoring that should do medicine.

Its a ridiculous outlook.

Its chasing coin for a large number of people. And then tend to end up adequate at best at the actual job

1 Like

Nail on head.

Do what you enjoy.

More likely to do it well.

Not to mention there is only so much money that makes humans happy anyway

1 Like

Working conditions and pay would be a big problem with the current state of the medical profession in the free state.

2 Likes

For quite alot of them yes. Some lads creaming it doing fuck all too but certainly conditions are not great.

I have a surgeon client who works in a fully private hospital and does 2 x20+ hour shifts a week.

It hasn’t. Nursing is rightly an academic qualification. You’re probably referring to the old days when a matron or battle axe of a nun had them scrubbing the floors and wiping up puke. That’s not their job or fault that the useless cunts of cleaners have the place in shit and a breeding ground for MRSA, etc.

1 Like

By all accounts work conditions and pay are much better in relative terms for nurses and doctors in the UK than Ireland.