Teachers

Just shows how great you are -that you can endlessly post about something you dont even watch.

Legend.

A bit like yourself. Most of my discussions are based on correcting lies about finances bandied about by the KOKs and Spuds fans so they don’t require watching.

1 Like

That’s the equivalent of sitting in a gaming chair and blowing snot out your nose as you squeal down your microphone at other online gamers.

3 Likes

Is it?

Excuse my ignorance but WTF are spuds fans

Guys who play the poor mouth when they go £400m over budget on a £1bn vanity project.

So every government in the world

Btw that was a genuine question

Tottenham Hotspurs. This could have went on for a while

1 Like

Astounding INTERNETing here by @Cicero_Dandi. Swotting allcomers away like flies.

2 Likes

His INTERNET stamina is remarkable

1 Like

incredible. Just imagine if he had as much free time as a teacher. The mind boggles.

5 Likes

He wouldn’t be one for encouraging a debate amongst his students

2 Likes

:laughing:

Thanks for help,

I’d say that thick cunt still does…

1 Like

It’s a tough gig alright. To put it in forklift drivers terms, it’s like you want to move that damn pallet in front of you but the prongs just won’t go where they are supposed to. Or the forklift won’t start. Or the nearby shop is out of copies of The Sun. Every single day.

A failed Garda, now that is mortification².

Sometimes your skill set out grows the force. I’m actually up around your neck of the woods currently doing a freelance job. Ye’re women are awful ugly, no wonder your micky doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like you failed. Where is my neck of the woods?

1 Like