Teachers

Savage explaining = savage losing

5 Likes

Tyrone

I’m not explaining.

I’m stating matters of fact. The difference seems to confuse you.

1 Like

Why? Sure you don’t need facts. As long as you believe it, it’s true.

I believe God is real, you believe he isn’t.

None of us can prove whether he does or not. I don’t think you’re intelligent enough to grasp that.

Ach I know I’m not as intelligent as you. That’s why I need you to explain things to me. Why, in some instances do you demand\depend on facts and in others say that facts are irrelevant and it’s just a matter of belief?

Because some things are definitive. Nobody has been able to prove or disprove the existence of God, therefore it is a question of faith. Other people’s belief is a matter for themselves. Generally RCs have the self confidence on here to let people believe what they want to, the atheists seem to be a very intolerant bunch on here who get frenzied when they see the RC thread bumped.

What are the atheists strong views in teachers??

You need a rest

Is this shit still going on?

1 Like

The teacher apologists couldn’t get me on teachers so now they’re turning to religion. They won’t best me on that either.

Now that the mid-term has started, it could really kick-off.

2 Likes

Please explain.

We all die, that is definitive.

Yep. But god can’t be definitive. You’ve already said it’s a matter of belief.

It’s called faith. Nobody can prove or disprove his existence.

So it isn’t definitive.

Yes, I said that about 4 posts back if you could read.

No you said

not “some things are definitive but god isn’t.”

So you accept that your belief\faith whatever you want to call it is irrational?

Thanks for that. I can now understand why you are so much more intelligent than everybody else on the the planet.

Fuckin moron. :rofl:

2 Likes

You seem to be utterly confused here by the point you are trying to make. God’s existence can can not be proven and neither can it be disproved, therefore it’s a question of faith. Some people have faith and some people don’t so I don’t get where you are calling it irrational? People who don’t believe in God are equally irrational as those who do to use your term.

The irony in you calling me a moron when you don’t even understand what you’re saying and can barely get a comprehensible point across.

Do you dispute the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?