Teachers

Some posters are very rattled by a simple question by @tazdedub

Four foot long :sleepy:

Some posters dont think students should be spoon-fed answers and like people to have to work a little for their answers themselves.

Ok mate

Two weeks off? The vending machines will be running on empty when you get back

Jaysus who’d have thought a simple question would cause such a reaction. Typical attitude of teachers, they are a very defensive bunch.

2 Likes

No talking. Cur suas do làmh if you have the freagra.

Nope why would I? I dont have any kids in school and it has been a long long time since i was in school.

Similar to you knowing fuck all about my job.

And to answer your question because you fuckers are always on holidays or off for this and that, i thought there were 4 terms 2 mid terms, Christmas and Easter.

Typical teachers. Cunts

2 Likes

Face palm

1 Like

There’s a surprise, an Irish person who thinks the Christmas and Easter holidays fall in the middle of a term

4 terms??

I want to help. Really I do.

The Japanese school year starts in April. It runs to March.

School on Saturday as well

Would they have young kids in school 6 days a week most of the year.

Quick google - 230 days of classes a year. On a five day week that is about same holiday as any job here.

Saturday a half day I think but it’s for the entirety of the school year alright,
Honestly I think the kids spend long enough in school, you could argue for longer hours for teachers quicker

Yeah they spend long enough in school. It is about right. The summer holiday for primary might be a couple of weeks too long but no big issue in scheme of things.

It was less of an issue years ago when one parent worked.

Meowwwwwww

@Cicero_Dandi
Tell your story.

Celebrate the transformative and positive role that teachers play in our lives.

7 Likes

Teachers did,do and will do ,vast majority are inspiring,yes a few are wankers seeing out the time until pension,but I can vouch for my kids teachers at colaiste an spioraid naoimh bishoptown, outstanding,and Mahoney in charge of the soccer team and Declan Davis ( retired) give loads of their own time to the kids

2 Likes

cc @Cicero_Dandi

1 Like