Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Is that Lord Mountbattenā€™s grand daughters?

Right thinking posts pal, similar to what I was saying above but couched in nicer language for the shriekers. That sect is funding and directing the school in north Dublin as well by the way. Patriot act the shit out of Europe, round up the brain washers and ring leaders and cut them out, jail, deportation or killed while ā€˜arrestingā€™ them. give opportunity via jobs or education to the young Muslims who are their brainwashed victims. Go to town on Saudi Arabia. No mild pressure will do and their funding will ramp up as they realise their oil money is dwindling and in effect try to begin an imperialism of their own in Europe. But when I suggested people who support the beheading of Christian kids in the Middle East, the killing of gay people and the subjugation of women everywhere are never welcome in Europe, I was called a nazi by our cause whore, so a long road ahead.

5 Likes

Imagine that!

Not PC but true

So you do support radical fundamental Islamists? i still think my approach might work better long term than yours of hiding under the bed and pretending itā€™s not happening. You fairly went running when I questioned your bizarre rant stating American cops were murderous 18th century slave holders the other day. Does it make you feel good to scream nazi at people while refusing to offer any suggestions as to how the issue might be resolved. Do you realise you seem unable to write like an adult on almost all contentious issues on this site.

@glasagusban, do you have any suggestions on how the situation should be resolved.

Genuine query

This:

Followed by this:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Eh get in line, @hbv is still waiting for him to answer the itinerant problem.

Yes. To be honest I donā€™t think I could do it justice in a post here, itā€™s too big. Thereā€™s no magic bullet. Thereā€™s a plethora of actions needed, long and short term, domestic and international. I donā€™t see the point in bothering to debate with the hang em high brigade like @maroonandwhite and @anon7035031 (but it is simple enough and fun to point out how dumb a lot of the stuff theyā€™re saying is) let alone Projectfuckhead or some of the other dimwits. Iā€™d be better off bating my head off the wall repeatedly, the yeehaws donā€™t understand anything but ā€œbomb the fuck out of themā€ or ā€œboots on the groundā€.

@maroonandwhite: ā€œwe should kill people while arresting themā€
Me: ?
@maroonandwhite: how dare you shriek nazi at me

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

All wind and piss as usual. Spoofer.

And motorway accidents

I covered that one. @mac was stitched up like a kipper.

Ok then, send in the marines. Happy now?

+1. What a fucking cop out. Same as always.

Factually incorrect. A blatant lie in fact.

So after days of dodging an answer he come up withā€¦nothing. What a spoofer. And he still refuses to condemn Islamic terrorists, thinking that people who think freaks who behead children should be shot at sight are nazis. Just like those slave holding 18th century American cops who drive around shooting people indiscriminately. What an Internet collapse.

Theyā€™ve spent 100 billion dollars in the last three decades funding the spread of Wahhabism abroad.

100 billion dollars that the West gave them.

2 Likes

Are the kids to be beheaded before or after he thinks they should be allowed have a sex change?

2 Likes

Ret Gen Jack Keane has told the US Congress special committee that they should put 10,000 Special Ops on the ground and blitz ISIS and not worry about civilian casualties.

Iā€™d call for help boxty. Tassoti would be my go to man here.

1 Like