Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

No.

Sadness in his eyes. He knew he was going to die.

No more blood for Diesel.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I said most motorway accidents were caused by fuck acting. I then backed that up with reports on causes of motorway deaths from the AA and you shut up good and proper after that. We are not revisiting this one you cunt. Glas 1 - Mac 437

Let them draw benefits instead. Paid for by you.

1 Like

Boys on here calling me a spoofer cause I can’t/don’t/won’t spell out the “solution to Isis” for them.

If it could be set out nicely in the space of a post on a fucking message board don’t you think “we” would have figured it out and everything would be fine and dandy by now? Gobshites.

Question for the “boots on the ground” brigade: what coalition is going to go after Isis and where? Which of the countries its territory it spreads across do you focus on? Who will they ally with in Syria and in Iraq? Who will govern after they’ve left? How do you in over the local population so more extremists don’t just rise up in a few years again hating the west even more?

Syria for example is tricky because you have Isis and Assad, each about as evil as the other. The most likely road is aome sort of coalition with Assad and he agrees to step aside once the war is ended in exchange for immunity (the ICC have a warrant out for him). That’s a high price to pay and a big void to fill after. It’s not like Murica have a strong record on regime change -they made a serious fuck of Iraq. (Managed to hand out contracts to all the American companies for all the Iraqi oil in the transition though.) Syria and Iran are allies, do you ally with them? How will the west’s pals Israel and Saudi feel about all this?

@balbec @anon7035031 @maroonandwhite, how do you boys see all this playing out?

Putin will never let Assad fall, and to compare Assad as being as evil as ISIS is niave in the extreme even for you Glas. Fucks sake.

Pull out a graph for that, you’ve debunked about 4 days of your TFK life there.

Sometimes it’s better to say nothing.

assad is a good guy mate

3 Likes

Asshole

But Ireland is my first worry that I will protect then Europe/ fuck the rest Darwins theory comes in to play

a French lad wrote a open letter to ISIS after they butchered his wife, he’s only wasting is time, the only language they understand is death, come on to fuck Vlad, push the button on the cunts

2 Likes

So now you’re saying you have no solution. Earlier you said you had one, but hadnt the space to outline it on here. Because we, anyone here who opposes your view are dumb and/or nazis. So instead youve asked us to solve what will be a diplomatic nightmare, knowing that whatever we suggest you can pick holes in and feel superior, while never having to proffer your own opinion. Again you have a swipe at American foreign policy in the region. Who has said it was a success? Nobody, running it down is easy and obvious and pointless to any argument, but you’re all about the easy point scoring so keep beating that drum. You clearly have no solution, or stomach, to deal with a fascist force like isis, so please keep quiet until you summon the courage, not to go into battle or anything, but to offer anonymous opinions on the internet. Im sure in school you guffawed at chamberlain or quisling or the vichy regime, you’re just as spineless. Cue the tears laughing emojis, the only weapons you think should ever be used as far as i can see.

1 Like

Hes been put on the spot and found out to be the bullshitter everyone knows him to be. Pathetic attempts to wriggle out now. A snake.

1 Like

Bullshit

Why would ISIS be bothered with this shit hole, pal?

Have you enlisted pal?

Assad has comfortably killed more people than Isis. He has used chemical weapons on his own population. How are Isis worse?

Oh I forgot, Isis killed westerners.

5000 bullets, you gotta admire that :clap:

Very assad.

time for the RAF to bomb Syria, the greatest Airforce in the world