Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Yeah maybe from your bedsit reading the paper but have you been on the ground in limerick for example lately where I can assure you these fucks are not integrating seemlessly and there is much concern about.

1 Like

Sidney fighting the good fight here, but being avalanched by a sea of bigoted intolerant simpletons. Proof positive, as if any further evidence was necessary, that nobody does bigotry quite like the Irish (well maybe the English which is undoubtedly who they picked it up from).

Muslims are not a problem lads, they have the same range of ignorant jackasses to intellectuals as any group of people. Fundamentalist Islam though is a problem, something Sidney denies due to his pinky leftism. Its a poisonous violent misogynistic insane ideology that moderate Muslims need to reject and stop pretending its the religion of peace and altruism. European governments, most of which are dominated by pinkies like Sidney, need to grow a pair of balls and stop pandering (looking for votes) to this insane ideology. Obama has set the standard here with his refusal to even utter the word Islamic when talking about Islamic terrorists. He is also the only one referring to ISIL, which gives them more prestige by suggesting their influence is significant outside Iraq and Syria.

The religion is the problem, not the great majority of people who embrace it. The extremists can claim the high moral ground because the instructions given by the imaginary sky fairy are very clear, and no amount of dancing around the problem by moderate Muslims or soft bellied liberals changes that. Modify the free speech / hate speech laws to criminalize all expressions of violent intolerance towards others, based on ideas that humans came up with that have zero evidence to support them. We canā€™t expect reformist Muslims to do this themselves, as they are in such a small minority, we need to assist them.

Can you throw up a list of these European governments that are dominated by pinkies for me please?

1 Like

As far as I am concerned Muslims are one step above a traveller

This thread is more depressing the the dead horses thread

Except I havenā€™t, of course, in fact I stated that directly when debating with you the other day.

Intolerant fundamentalism of any sort is usually a problem, which I thought would have been obvious.

Iā€™d class the opinions of several posters on this thread to be more of a long-term threat to liberal Western values than fundamentalist Islamism is, however. They have far more in common with the values of those they hate than with the values they claim to want to uphold. Two sides of the same coin, really.

Shouldnā€™t you also be complaining about the non-integration of westerners who live in the Gulf states?

It would seem to me that those who complain about non-integration of Muslims here donā€™t appear to be too keen to mix with them, in fact it would appear you want nothing to do with them, and are thus a large part of any problem.

Transpires that a French chap I know, was in the Bataclan. Escaped into a room pushed a sofa up against the door and awaited his fate until the police raid.

I was talking to a man last night who has two young offspring teaching in London.
One has a class of mostly Muslims age 10 or so. Nightmare dealing with the I bred little fucks. . Anecdotal evidenceā€¦
Constant reference and jibes to westerners and their lack of respect for Muslim religion. Poor girl is intimidated beyond reason.
Why do Irish people want this to happen in Ireland?
Irish donā€™t do integration, even if we wanted to. Muslims donā€™t want integration. Itā€™s a clear recipe for catastrophe. I donā€™t understand those who feel so passionate about letting these people into run amok.

What are you saying, pal? We should stop people coming to Ireland based solely on religious grounds?

If they cannot integrate we donā€™t want them. If they cannot fall in and live within the culture that exists in this country them please fuck off.
If they dream of imposing their sordid ways on us then out out out.
If they want to murder us all then no to that too.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the culture within this country?

Fuck off you clown

A heady Celt-British-Viking-Norman mix.

1 Like

And Basque-Palatine-Hugeonot etc

Soon to be Polish-Nigerian-Baltic

1 Like

In fairness harry, thatā€™s a bit of a strawman. Working in Rochdale shows, if nothing else, that for better or worse, a sea change in culture will ensue if Muslim immigration gains critical mass.

Well beyond time that we kick these Germans out of Europe.

http://m.independent.ie/world-news/europe/paris-terror-attacks/germany-searching-for-migrants-who-entered-germany-using-same-passports-as-paris-attackers-34309442.html#comments

Dublin mosques teeming with Isis supporters

Sourceā€¦, Baz Ashzany, Irelandā€™s favourite and most respected Muslim.

There are 50,000 Muslims in Ireland.
A rally in protest at Isis in the Tunisian beach massacre aftermath attracted 50 (fifty) (five O) mulims under the spire.
The man (Imman) who organised the rally says he got savage grief from ā€˜normalā€™ Muslims and one of his lads handing fliers got the shit kicked of him in a dublin mosque for promoting the rally.

1 Like