Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Interesting that you’re now linking to the same guy who said the following, given your dismissal of anti-semitism among Trump supporters:

“I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career,” Shapiro wrote in May. “Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my email inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.”

I never denied there was anti semitism in the USA. Once again, this was in response to you claiming the 60 odd million Americans who voted for Trump were anti semites.

You’ve failed to put forward any statistic to back that up in months, but go on, and on about it.

1 Like

No polls are done to represent the majority as every knows.

A poll that large for the entire Muslim population would be too costly to carry out for the average research group…but the numbers come back roughly the same for all of these polls. Numerous ones have been carried over the years;France and Germany too.

Polls like this aren’t 100 correct ( as we seen with trump) but they are near enough… The polls showed Hilary leading by a few points not by much but Trump won by a small margin. Same as these polls. Those figures, if done as a mass Muslim census, would show a correlation to the smaller polls as they are done to reflect the masses. Sections are taken from young/old/rich/poor/female/male. It’s standard for all these polls to be carried out this way otherwise the results wouldn’t truly reflect the majority or results nor would they reflect similar polls by other organisations who asked the same questions in their polls.

If you want an actual figure that is unquestionable. 50’000 people in Britain downloaded an al-Qaeda terrorist magazine in 2015 that shows how to commit terrorists attacks. This wasn’t over a year either; this was in the space of 3 months. The annual figure I’d imagine was three to four times that!

So give or take a few messers who downloaded it for the craic(and I’d imagine not many due to how serious mI5 take terrorism and the downloading of such content) and some media people and universities for research it is still a significant number. You’re talking around 150’000 to possibly 200’000 copies of a terrorist magazine in just one year. Many of these are probably repeat down-loaders who come back each time for the new edition…but none the less it’s much more than that 1%

Again, you have an absolute inability to debate honestly, so you make stuff up.

Sorry Kellyanne.

Whitty as you are, I think you’d have a much different opinion if you lived in areas where this stuff happens often.

You stated that it was hilarious that Trump supporters supported when so many were anti semites.

The only thing correct in that statement is that many Trump voters are pro Israel. This is factual, and is based on polling of Republcan voters and their attitudes to Israel.

You were unable to link this “many” Trump voters to anti semitism.

we are getting killed on the streets, we are getting murdered

i cant stop crying

Would be better if you got yourself a life

7 Likes

we are being slaughtered by Muslims

they will never beat us

1 Like

You’re now saying that 2.4 million people is not “many”? :grin:

What is it?

Several? :grin:

So you lied. Glad that’s cleared up.

Post links to that boring shit & stop clogging up the page with it you dense fucker.

1 Like

I was contributing for parody purposes to the complete farce of an argument you engaged in, mate. Sorry if you’re too thick to realise that.

You’re so beyond a cliche at this stage that I wouldn’t even bother to note if you were attempting parody. I will however dispute you making stuff up about what I posted, regardless of your “parody” shite.

You steam in and try to link Corbyn to the attack and you’re talking about cliches. :sweat_smile:

You don’t do irony, do you?

+1. The hypocrisy is off the scale from those leading the chorus here.

1 Like

I talked about his response, considering a couple of weeks ago it involved referencing a war that started 15 years ago. Is that ‘linking’ him to the attacks? You use disingenous language, the word link implies I was linking him to the perpetrators actions. Same as one may talk about May’s response. Let’s see if he uses the same naval gazing language as last time.

I steamed in, hah, look at your posts before I even commented. You have zero self-awareness.

I’m very self-aware.

Self-aware that I’m a well-read, nuanced individual who is debating with a fucking moron who hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about beyond the standard May/Trump/Bush neo-con response.

Self-aware that that pisses off a lot of people with less understanding than myself.

And self-aware that I throw in a few jokes that offend people, which they are meant to do.

And, like Corbyn, aware that the West has serious questions to answer in how it has behaved in the Middle East and majority-Muslim countries for decades, aware that terrorism generally doesn’t come out of nowhere, and aware that any response should be measured and take cognisance of that fact.

Which you are completely unaware of.

Having that view doesn’t make one an apologist for Islamist terrorism, much as you might like to paint such as.