Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

western society is under attack, enough is enough

1 Like

Imagine getting hit by a van, being trapped on the ground and then some mad cunt starts sticking a 12 inch blade in you.

Sounds like a night out in Limerick back in the day

Hit for Thurles this afternoon. You’ll see plenty of it

im shaking with the anger here

lads using this tragedy as a vehicle to have a pop at Sidney is weird

5 Likes

I really disagree. Look into the stats a little and you will see some scary trends than just the average 1% percent of all people who are cunts.

42% of Muslims surveyed in Russia want Shariah law.

23% of British Muslims said Islamic Sharia law should replace British law in areas with large Muslim populations.

44% of the worlds Muslims on average (from numerous collective polls) want Shariah law to be the law for non Muslims.

52% British Muslims surveyed said they believe homosexuality should be illegal

Death for leaving the religion of Islam. 53% of Muslims worldwide support it.(that’s over 500 million people, not a small minority)

Another survey found that more than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts. Moreover, only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with jihadists

One in seven young British adults has “warm feelings” towards Islamic State, according to another poll.

A tenth of Muslims Londoners and one in 12 Scots view Islamic State (Isis) favourably, but sympathy for the militant group reaches its highest levels among the under-25s, the Populus survey found.

UK muslims who believe people who published cartoons on Mohammed should be punished: 78 percent.

UK muslims who wish to see Britain as an Islamic state: 28 percent.

Uk muslims who agree that the July 2005 transport bombings were justified because of British support for the war on terror: 22 percent. (31 percent of young Muslims agree, compared to 14 percent of those 45 and over.)

UK muslims who think the West can never co-exist peacefully with mainly Muslim nations: 45 percent

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/statistics-21-of-british-muslims-believe-suicide-bombings-are-justified/

These are not small numbers. They are not the one percent you talk about. It’s much much bigger than that.It would be naive to think so. Once you really start looking deep into this issue, there is much more than what you see on the surface. I’m not saying all Muslims are bad people, they really aren’t…and they definitely are not all terrorists… but what I will say is they have views that clash with western values to such an extent that makes things very difficult to co-exist (in the long-term)like it is other with other minorities.

The large majority are not terrorists but go against so many of our western values that it does pose a threat to society. If one day Muslims become the majority in Europe (and they will eventually due to their belief in having so many children) you could start to see small laws creep in. Not the violent terrorist attacks but the small stuff. For example the new muslim mayor of London Sadiq Khan has gave nearly 2 million pounds to set up a new police unit to hunt “online trolls” who speak against Islam.To protect Muslims against Islamaphobia online. Yet terrorist attack’s in his city will be occurring almost weekly over the summer , the money would obviously be better spent on anti-terrorism than anti-trolls but that is his agenda.

Given the fact that Khan, in a 2009 interview, dismissed moderate Muslims as “Uncle Toms” and has numerous questionable ties to Islamic supremacists, it is unlikely that he will be particularly concerned about “hate speech” by jihad preachers. Who probably won’t be victims to this new police unit.

The London Evening Standard reported last year that “adverts which put Londoners under pressure over body image are to be banned from the Tube and bus network.” This was because “Sadiq Khan announced that Transport for London would no longer run ads which could cause body confidence issues, particularly among young people.”

And so no more ads featuring women in bikinis on London buses. People often puzzle about how the hard Left and Islamic supremacists can make common cause, when they have such differing ideas of morality; Khan’s ad ban showed how. The Left’s concern with “body-shaming” and not putting people “under pressure over body image” meshed perfectly with the Sharia imperative to force women to cover themselves in order to remove occasions of temptation for men.

This is what I mean by the small things…It might seem little or nothing on the surface but it goes far beyond the 1% minority. That’s very wishful thinking and I wish it was just the 1% but it’s an ideology here hidden behind a Trojan horse that is a religion. Something which is a choice at the end of the day, not a race or skin colour but a choice. A choice, like choosing to be a ultra-Republican or an anti- abortionist but these choices can be criticised freely, yet for some reason Islam is protected from criticism by western society. It is that fear that is the real danger as most politicians (bar Trump and maybe some Ukipers) are terrified to even question that the ideology may be the issue and it’s relationship to our western values.

The attacks are surely intended to divide people; that isn’t even questionable…but the issue is that this divide was there long before any attacks. If you have ever been to Paris and beyond the Eiffel tower and the pretty paintings of the louvre you will know what I mean. There are areas that are pretty much no go areas for non-muslims and it reflects wider French society.

With verses like “Wage war on non-Muslims and kill them until they submit and the only religion is Islam.” Quran 8:39 and “Indeed, the penalty for those who cause mischief against Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) and contrive corruption upon the earth is that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land.” Quran 5:33 It’s baffling why the religion is protected so much from criticism in the media and from government.

I get that they don’t want the average Muslim running a kebab shop being victim of a random drunken assault but the ideology would be under huge criticism if it wasn’t an ancient religion for millions of people.

If you CHOSE to believe in Islam you are somewhat in support of the followings views:

Following a prophet (Mohammad) who in modern terms is a child molester consummated a girl around the age of 6-10 depends on which interpretations you go by but none the less a child.

Anyone who leaves the religion is punishable by death

Eating pork is wrong ( and this relates to a hatred of the Jews)

Gender equality is not allowed

The following are common teachings of Islam that are laws related to things women are not allowed to do.

Showing hair or skin in public.
 Talking louder than a man.
Talking to another man, other than husband.
 Refusing sex when asked to by her husband.
Going outside without the consent of her husband.
Wearing Jewelry in public.
Wearing Makeup in public.
 Wearing Perfume in public.
Arguing with your husband.

Arguing with your husband’s other wives.
Denying to marry a man, if you’re not a widow or ex wife.
Marrying another man other than husband.
Marrying a man 6 months after breakup with ex husband.
Divorcing a man. (only he’s the one who’s allowed to do that)
Accuse a man of rape without 4 male witnesses or 8 female witnesses of the actual rape.( That one is crazy)
Marrying a Non Muslim man
Having body hair and imitating men
Lifting her hand against her husband --Even if he’s beating her senseless–
Make wedding arrangements.
Praying with men.
Being in the company of other men.
Sitting in the living room with the husband and his friends.
Eating with the husband and his friends.
Refuse to cook food.
Work outside the house without a guardian.
Be working in a company of other men outside the house.
Leave the room without permission.
Question the husband critically.

I know all the funny kitchen jokes will be coming there lol…but still it’s one of the biggest issues with Islam is there lack of right within the community for women yet we live in society that promotes equal rights.

And forgot the old Blasphemy which Islam believes is punishable by death.

Talking to homosexuals or being one also punishable by death.

The following are also forbidden: Alcohol,Gambling, poetry, wearing t-shirts/jeans or western culture dress, tattoos,making friends with the other gender.

How many Muslims follow these guide lines and beliefs? a significant number; much much larger than 1 % most of them well over 50%. , it may not be terrorism but these type of views go against most of what western values stand for.

8 Likes

Are you confident that they polled 100% of all Muslims in the UK for that?

1 Like

I find myself nodding in agreement with this opinion…

2 Likes

Add to that 37% of muslims in Ireland want to live under sharia law here in Ireland !

The ramblings of a lunatic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Interesting that you’re now linking to the same guy who said the following, given your dismissal of anti-semitism among Trump supporters:

“I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career,” Shapiro wrote in May. “Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my email inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.”

I never denied there was anti semitism in the USA. Once again, this was in response to you claiming the 60 odd million Americans who voted for Trump were anti semites.

You’ve failed to put forward any statistic to back that up in months, but go on, and on about it.

1 Like

No polls are done to represent the majority as every knows.

A poll that large for the entire Muslim population would be too costly to carry out for the average research group…but the numbers come back roughly the same for all of these polls. Numerous ones have been carried over the years;France and Germany too.

Polls like this aren’t 100 correct ( as we seen with trump) but they are near enough… The polls showed Hilary leading by a few points not by much but Trump won by a small margin. Same as these polls. Those figures, if done as a mass Muslim census, would show a correlation to the smaller polls as they are done to reflect the masses. Sections are taken from young/old/rich/poor/female/male. It’s standard for all these polls to be carried out this way otherwise the results wouldn’t truly reflect the majority or results nor would they reflect similar polls by other organisations who asked the same questions in their polls.

If you want an actual figure that is unquestionable. 50’000 people in Britain downloaded an al-Qaeda terrorist magazine in 2015 that shows how to commit terrorists attacks. This wasn’t over a year either; this was in the space of 3 months. The annual figure I’d imagine was three to four times that!

So give or take a few messers who downloaded it for the craic(and I’d imagine not many due to how serious mI5 take terrorism and the downloading of such content) and some media people and universities for research it is still a significant number. You’re talking around 150’000 to possibly 200’000 copies of a terrorist magazine in just one year. Many of these are probably repeat down-loaders who come back each time for the new edition…but none the less it’s much more than that 1%

Again, you have an absolute inability to debate honestly, so you make stuff up.

Sorry Kellyanne.

Whitty as you are, I think you’d have a much different opinion if you lived in areas where this stuff happens often.

You stated that it was hilarious that Trump supporters supported when so many were anti semites.

The only thing correct in that statement is that many Trump voters are pro Israel. This is factual, and is based on polling of Republcan voters and their attitudes to Israel.

You were unable to link this “many” Trump voters to anti semitism.

we are getting killed on the streets, we are getting murdered

i cant stop crying