Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Reuters are not ā€œmainstreamā€ now, apparently. :laughing:

The one man unintentional comedy show just keeps delivering.

For a pretend journalist, reading comprehension appears to be a weakness of yours.
Reuters is not mainstream in the US, why is that hard to comprehend?
Why do you think your beloved CNN, MSNBC, Vox, etc. are not covering the attempt to burn 51 children alive in western European country? Answer the question or kindly fuck off.

Iā€™m working with a lad who is ex Polish military he was a top marksman and instructor, he was rabbiting on how the media constantly use ISIS this and that and they never label the terrorists Muslims, he compared it to how Italy and Germany after WW2 are referred to looking back as Fascists and Nazis rather than Germans and Italians. He described the New Zealand shootings as ā€œa good job, clean job!ā€

Yes it is pal - let it go - you dont need to humiliate yourself any more than youā€™ve done since you first posted on this forum.

Hipster fascism is all the rage

Joe Rogan is your friendly gateway to right wing white supremacist insanity

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1110301264657551360

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1110597009365299200

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1110622679562805248

Ladybird?

Slate is largely written by gimps, but this was fairly good:

Fascinating. Iā€™ve always longed to know what Slate do with my data.

Iā€™ve tried to post Slate articles before here, actually. None of them will link properly.

Thatā€™s an article about Joe Roganā€™s far-right following, donā€™t read it if you donā€™t want to.

I know. Iā€™ve already read four paragraphs of it.

Is Joe rogan ā€˜far rightā€™ now? I thought he was some random middle of the road podcaster who isnā€™t quite as low brow as Russell Brand (@anon61878697)

Interesting article, that.

I really enjoyed this demolition of Jordan Peterson. I couldnā€™t help thinking of a certain poster on this forum as the preposterous worldview of Peterson was skewered.

Funnily enough, I agree with him that words can lead to, or incite, murder - but in the completely opposite way to how he thinks it does - which is obviously utterly absurd.

Flicked through that - your man seemā€™s to do a lot of crying about what he wantā€™s Joeā€™s show or interviewā€™s to be ā€¦ he appears to want them to fit his world view, which is very ironicā€¦ but i only skimmed it.

Thatā€™s the modern world tho - everyone needā€™s to dig in and consolidate their world view ā€” thereā€™s no learning, people just cling to stuff that makes them appear right and dismiss everything else as complete poisonā€¦ itā€™s an awful way to live yet most of the western world are at it.

He does the opposite, mate

Accurate criticism of a show is not ā€œcryingā€ - one of the problems with the modern world is reactions like yours in which you canā€™t take a bit of criticism without actually doing the exact thing which you mendaciously project onto others

You put a lot of thought into that - going back editing it 5 mins laterā€¦ How is it criticism of me do tell? Iā€™m no fan of Joeā€™s, nor Peterson ā€¦ Iā€™ll engage with some of their stuff just as easily as iā€™d engage with stuff from the left/ centre/ rightā€¦ iā€™m flexible in my views and in what I listen to/ read.

You dont have to be right all the time mate.

Youā€™re the only one who can answer that as you clearly feel it is

Not at all ā€¦ I was tagged into this thread and as I said, I only skimmed through the article and only offered cursory findings - nothing binding.

Well at least you skimmed through it. Sid sneered at it without even reading it, then he boasted that heā€™d already read four paragraphs - which presumably meant he was on to the last oneā€¦

I read the whole article - you clearly didnā€™t mate