Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

you know what iam saying you know :smile:

An interesting angle from Russia’s Sergey Lavrov. In fairness the Russians are the only country taking these ISIS cunts on, and you’d wonder does he have a point other then just geopolitical point scoring.

US intentionally spare ISIS in Syria, want terrorists to weaken Assad – Russian FM

Glas is probably upset at the police dog getting killed today.

1 Like

The Polish foreign minister had a good idea yesterday. Why not take these Syrian refugees, the majority of them fit young men, train them as soldiers and send them back to liberate their country?

3 Likes

I can’t see how that could possibly go wrong at all.

3 Likes

rip chien

#Jesuislechien

From glas’ Facebook page

They should be heavily screened and vetted to make sure there are no terrorists among them.
If you can get them ashore Boxty, I’ll do the petting… er, vetting.

1 Like

This is what the polish did in WW2. Large percentage of RAF pilots were polish.

@glasagusban my bud we have to protect ourseleve

Are the ra allies of ISIS?

The Kurds,Russia and Assad’s forces are the only people that are taking them on in Syria and Iraq. That Polish foreign minister while making a decent point will never see that through.

They won’t let any Syrian’s into Poland sure. It would be politically bankrupt to do so.

No.

Sadness in his eyes. He knew he was going to die.

No more blood for Diesel.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I said most motorway accidents were caused by fuck acting. I then backed that up with reports on causes of motorway deaths from the AA and you shut up good and proper after that. We are not revisiting this one you cunt. Glas 1 - Mac 437

Let them draw benefits instead. Paid for by you.

1 Like

Boys on here calling me a spoofer cause I can’t/don’t/won’t spell out the “solution to Isis” for them.

If it could be set out nicely in the space of a post on a fucking message board don’t you think “we” would have figured it out and everything would be fine and dandy by now? Gobshites.

Question for the “boots on the ground” brigade: what coalition is going to go after Isis and where? Which of the countries its territory it spreads across do you focus on? Who will they ally with in Syria and in Iraq? Who will govern after they’ve left? How do you in over the local population so more extremists don’t just rise up in a few years again hating the west even more?

Syria for example is tricky because you have Isis and Assad, each about as evil as the other. The most likely road is aome sort of coalition with Assad and he agrees to step aside once the war is ended in exchange for immunity (the ICC have a warrant out for him). That’s a high price to pay and a big void to fill after. It’s not like Murica have a strong record on regime change -they made a serious fuck of Iraq. (Managed to hand out contracts to all the American companies for all the Iraqi oil in the transition though.) Syria and Iran are allies, do you ally with them? How will the west’s pals Israel and Saudi feel about all this?

@balbec @anon7035031 @maroonandwhite, how do you boys see all this playing out?

Putin will never let Assad fall, and to compare Assad as being as evil as ISIS is niave in the extreme even for you Glas. Fucks sake.

Pull out a graph for that, you’ve debunked about 4 days of your TFK life there.

Sometimes it’s better to say nothing.