Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

How long would it take a lad to learn the Koran? Is there key chapters/paragraphs you should know ahead of others?

4 Likes

This and sunbed sessions are top of my to do list.

3 Likes

In real life my surname is O’Malley but on my Facebook page I have now changed this to “O’Mali” in solidarity with the hostages in Bamako.

I encourage all people with the same surname, or indeed any surname, to do likewise and hope this campaign will go viral.

We must do our bit to stand up to these terrorists.

2 Likes

Is Kay Burley there yet?

1 Like

Very much so.

I’ll be playing Timbuk 3’s Futures so bright I gotta wear shades on the Friday Night 80’s thread tonight to let them know our thoughts are with them.

Would durka, durka not work?

2 Likes

What was it the night porter allegedly asked George Best in the hotel room?

Now now,

Let’s not jump to conclusions.

We should not be assuming that these terrorists are Muslims.

:hushed:

Muslims are peaceful, or so certain misguided posters on this site try to tell us.

I heard that @glasagusban is on the Mali to negotiate the release of the hostages and to have a hugs and a chat with the hostage takers.

3 Likes

No. That’s what @anon7035031 thinks. He said western lives are worth more than middle eastern ones. I challenged him on it. That should be quite clear if you can read.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

How many non Westerners has ISIS killed?

Fuck loads. But @anon7035031 doesn’t care about them.

would the release of a few dozen white doves sourced on done deal make any sort of an impact here?

1 Like

If they’re being held hostage, yes.

nah these guys want sacrifices. Maybe if there was a stoning that might help move things along.

Let’s not get carried away here.
Do we know if it’s westerners that are being held hostage or just Africans?

2 Likes

we need to tell these muslims that we love them, even if we really dont.

1 Like

That is all they want. Love and acceptance.