Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

All the killings in the USA do we bomb them?? @myboyblue @ChocolateMice @glasagusban @Tassotti ???

Who’s we mate?

Who’s “them”?

Sorry russia and uk @myboyblue

I can’t speak for them mate

Close the borders.

1 Like

no but I was thinking this is crazy. I know but in one place gets bombed for killing while the other cant control their own place but do the bombing

True, Joe.

It’s like meeting the man of your dreams & then meeting his beautiful wife.

1 Like

Turkey is our enemy, poisonous bastards, financiers and backers of ISIL

1 Like

The YPG Kurdish militias are holding back those ISIS cunts on the ground and fucking Turkey continue to attack them as well.

They should never be let into the EU, but don’t we all know what will happen down the line.

1 Like

We got around to the subject of war again and I said that, contrary to his attitude, I did not think that the common people are very thankful for leaders who bring them war and destruction.

“Why, of course, the people don’t want war,” Goering shrugged. “Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.”

“There is one difference,” I pointed out. “In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.”

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

As spoken to Gustave Gilbert, a German-speaking intelligence officer and psychologist who was granted free access by the Allies to all the prisoners held in the Nuremberg jail.

3 Likes

Goering knew the score

1 Like

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6782652/Major-cities-threatened-in-chilling-new-IS-video.html?CMP=spklr--Editorial--FBPAGE--TheSun-thesun--20151203--News--295048897-_-Imageandlink

WARNING THIS IS THE SUN

Yea but Gustave Gilbert had a brain and plan that the alles were ready for

And allies of Great Britain.

2 Likes

wrong we need the uk

Turkey is no friend of ours

1 Like

agree but the UK IS

NATO partners buddy, hopefully for your sake the next suicide bomber doesn’t fall asleep on the Northern Line and wake up in Morden.

Not since that euro qualifier play off anyway