Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

God is great.

Do you ever think of anything other than your belly

No need for that, Mike. Very uncalled for… This is a western forum, don’t be trying to oppress lads.

Id say Tass needs to check out the grub before he decides if a country should be nuked or not

a good tandoori wont save those pricks

2 Likes

Indonesia is only a cunt of a spot as well.

The more I think about the more I think Ireland isn’t so bad. Once you get past the roasters and the social media lovong, populist opinion, grief junkie sub culture that exists its an ok place.

7 Likes

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/asia/article4632906.ece?CMP=Spklr--Editorial--FBPAGE--TheTimesandTheSundayTimes-timesandsundaytimes--20151205--World--296171993-_-Imageandlink&linkId=19327838

Are you ok @Tassotti?

A towel head attacked randomers on the tube in London earlier and killed one man by slicing his throat with a machete. He then shouted “this is for Syria”. We need to wipe out all muslims and islams across the world.

http://news.sky.com/story/1600631/man-wielding-large-knife-held-after-tube-attack

I’m ok mate. I love in a posh area. None of those cunts around Wimbledon

2 Likes

Thank god for that. Would you often tip down to Wimbledon dog track on a Saturday night after a savage gym session and baked organic salmon meal inside you?

The stadium is a decrepit shit hole. I’d have no interest in it

1 Like

I heard the tennis club is ok in Wimbledon, would ya waddle your way down there after a feed of burger and chips?

That it is, that it is.

Seriously though i don’t know how anyone would live in London, call me mad but i’d rather live in Roscommon than London. You won’t be killed queuing for a train in Roscommon, hell you won’t get a train in Roscommon. But when i was in London that one time for two days, it was nothing but tube this and tube that. You needed the tube for everything from what i could see and as we all know they’re cutting peoples heads off queuing for the tube or will gas or bomb you in a second. It’s an accident waiting to happen. I sincerely hope you do not have to take the tube @Tassotti.

4 Likes

Don’t worry pal. I never use public transport

1 Like

“The West’s denial regarding Saudi Arabia is striking: It salutes the theocracy as its ally but pretends not to notice that it is the world’s chief ideological sponsor of Islamist culture. The younger generations of radicals in the so-called Arab world were not born jihadists. They were suckled in the bosom of Fatwa Valley, a kind of Islamist Vatican with a vast industry that produces theologians, religious laws, books, and aggressive editorial policies and media campaigns.”

2 Likes

The poor people of West Waterford are having an initial 100 of these people dropped into their community

:anguished:

An emergency meeting of up to 50 business people was held in Dungarvan, Co Waterford, last night over plans by the Department of Justice to locate around 100 refugees in the nearby Clonea Strand Hotel.

Trump has called for a temporary ban on all Muslims travelling into the States.

1 Like

Trump is beginning to get desperate, his campaign is nosediving quickly.