Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

As I said above mate, we need to stem the flow of migrants. In my opinion the German’s have been very cute and have abused the situation knowing that they have an ageing labour force which needs an injection of youth.

What I can’t understand is how Merkel wants the same polivcy across the EU and not even on a pro rata basis.

1 Like

All Syrian refugees should be taken in. Thats a crisis. Other migrants on a case by case basis. No point saying just skilled workers as in oz or canada, because what Europe needs is unskilled ones in a lot of cases. Vet them properly, make sure they’re not on early release and then give some a chance. But my taxi driver last night told me his dodgy cousins in Pakistan were flying to Turkey and buying forged syrian documents and to quote him they are into some heavy heavy shit. Its a tough situation.

Why are they all 18-35 year old single males though pal, that shit doesn’t make sense.

Well they arent all young men pal. In some cases thats men going first setting up for their families id imagine, in some cases they are not from anywhere near syria and snaking in that way.

1 Like

You knopw most people are sound, but you have to have limits…

1 Like

Aye

I think the one thing this festive season that was worse than the fear of an imminent terrorist attack was the fear of an imminent post on the terrorist attack thread.

11 Likes

Wasnt there a terrorist event which took place on the mainland, maybe Munich, and it didnt even get a fucking mention here, despite the lads posting close to 100 replies at the very time it happened?

@HBV will be delighted with this attack, I’d say.

i) Another towelhead has killed two innocent people in a bar in Israel, so more fodder for his Muslim-bashing agenda.
ii) Even better, the victims were poofs as it was a gay bar.

I just want terrorists to stop killing.
What is your issue with that.?

It’s disturbing that an ‘internet victory’ takes precedence for you over innocent people getting killed in the name of some silly religion.
Get some air kid.

3 Likes

There you go bud at least you say it. All religions are silly

Who says otherwise?

Me sid

Eh, you just said the opposite.

What. Religion is a load of bollox, a dangerous and fucking stupid road. U catch my drift ye?

You just said you said otherwise. You’re not reading posts properly.

Well read my last post that my belief kid

I’ve said many times all religion is a load of nonsense.

1 Like

You ave no idea whether it’s an assertion, an exaggeration or a fact glas. You simply deride all statements you disagree with as untrue, daily mail or hyperbole. You are also a great man for the strawman.

Congrats @Sidney

Another victory on the internet.