Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

What was he attaching it to?

1 Like

1 year on from the Hebdo attacks. What should we do pal? What can we do?

another muslim scumbag attempts to blow up innocent civilians in the name of his religion and you find a lame gag is the appropriate reaction for you?

2 Likes

lads, stay away from euro 2016, it will be carnage.

did anyone see the programme last night on the charlie ebdo muslim terrorism attack?

very good footage in fairness but the amount of french cops hiding behind their pal was a big eye opener. to be fair to them they have inherited the biggest shitheap of a job in the history of humanity.

1 Like

Outlook has enough trouble with large Excel files, I’d imagine an entire police station would drive it round de bend altagedder.

I am going to go to France at every available opportunity in the next couple of years. I will not be cowed by these fuckers.

4 Likes

Exactly. Only a coward would hide and let these bastards win.

1 Like

Be careful kid, you are exactly the type of character these fuckers would relish in skinning alive.

After what I’ve been through today, pal, I wouldn’t give a fuck. I’d charge at the cunts.

3 Likes

You must have a bird over there.,

jaysus, its not that great of a place, do you ate the same dinner every day Fagan?

Best city in Europe mate.

1 Like

not even top ten

Ah would you stop.

People like us who have gone and are going to Paris this year are heroes and true defenders of freedom, mate.

ISIS must be laughing at the lily-livered cowards like @HBV who are rolling over and having their bellies tickled by them.

1 Like

Too quick for the cunt.

Some more rapist friends of @Sidney and @glasagusban

Bullshit mate. There’s no way Glas has friends.

Ah lads, his own fucking mother like