Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Anything that references the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights should be taken with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Yes, this is true. But lets not allow that ruin a good story.

Is he the lad in Birmingham with a laptop

Is there only one lad in Birmingham with a laptop?

Only one that calls himself the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Trump was absolutely correct.

2 Likes

I have a suspicion that these muslims don’t like us.

One wonders what is the objective of the over 1 million muslim men that are entering Europe by land and sea.

Sutherland and Co’s plan is going too well.

At least some eastern european prime ministers are saying enough is enough and this has to stop.

Mass migration of single males up in the 90% bracket has to be stopped, what the fuck are they going to do with no education in a foreign country. Not to mind the cultural difference aspect.

Why do you presume they have no education?

muslims going around raping and murdering Europeans, and this education point is the thing you pick up on?

My goodness :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

@HBV - did you notice more people of muslim descent on your jaunt last week? Apparently they’re avoiding holidays in North Africa at all costs and heading for the Canaries as its deemed as safe. The playground in PDC was full of muslim families every evening which was a bit odd to see.

It’s a generalisation glas, but I would say the majority of North African/ Arab lads coming into Europe wouldn’t have come from backgrounds which would have prioritised education.

I’m sure some are educated but the majority I would speculate are not.

I somehow doubt you’re in any position to be labelling others as uneducated.

The rapist terrorist supporter avoiding the question as usual

:kissing:

Muslim families would be racially abused if they went near a pdc event.

Playground is about right, the spectators at pdc events appear to have the mental age of children in a playgrounds.

1 Like

You’d be amazed mate, the internet isn’t all it seems you know.

It’s commonly remarked upon how well educated Syrian refugees are and that they are an excellent addition to any society.

Did you know that far far fewer refugees go on to be reliant on welfare than natives? It’s a minuscule amount. The fugees are a great bunch of lads.

1 Like