Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Soccer hooligans Tossy mate?

A three year old child was raped in a refugee centre in Norway. Allegedly.

ah here, this is horrendous

The media had covered this story up since Jan 6th :anguished:

I see the ordinary Germans are starting to fight back, a load of rapeugees got hammered in Cologne, did you hear about that? probably covered up in Ireland

According to the sicko @glasagusban , the men who gang raped the 3 year old boy were all well educated

:rage:

they should be shot dead in the street

1 Like

Sure they’re highly educated…

These fuckers are nothing but dirty deviant cunts. All off them should be fucked back to the shit holes they crawled out off. Merkel should apologise to the German people for this deviant scum she let into the country. She should also resign. It’s a fucking disgrace.

1 Like

This is just wrong. Can you imagine if thats what theyre like here, what carnage they got away with in their own country

If the Germans and Norwegians have any backbone they will fight back against these muslim animals

1 Like

Either that or reopen a couple of ovens

she needs to resign immediately, she has brought Europe in disrepute, and this is only the start of it

Interestingly George Hook was saying the same thing today

these bastards think they live in the 7th century, Places like Cairo are living hellholes

the cheek of the European scum giving David Cameron a hard time last year for his hard stance, he has been proved right, we need to start bussing these bastards back to where they came from as fast as we can

3 Likes

Agree rating

1 Like

You are making yourself look like a fool replying to him, and look what you just posted, idiot.

@glasagusban is been filleted here
aside from providing shit GPs to various medical centres around the country, the Arabs contribute nothing and i mean nothing to modern society, they are more offended by their “prophet” been “insutled” in a comic book sketch then they are by mass murder and gang rape of women and children, they also have this horrible attitude that the world fucking owes them something, i also despise the way they always refer to you as brother or acki in their horrible sounding language.
They are horrible bastards, the whole family all living on top of each other, their cities are utter fucking sewers also with incredible pollution and poverty…
i fucking despise them, go let Daesh turn all the 22 arab states into a caliphate , build a fucking iron fence around the thing and be done with it

3 Likes