Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

why do arab countries not take them in? why us?

Any chance @HBV and his mini-mes could concern themselves with rape and sexual assault cases closer to home?

Just for consistency, like.

They always say “charity begins at home”. Yet when there’s a rape or sexual assault case against a woman in Ireland, the same people who are pretending to be all aghast at what happened in Cologne will invariably say “she was asking for it”.

In fact they’ll probably queue up to congratulate the perpetrator in court.

who exactly are these same people you refer who invariably say ‘she was asking for it’ ? @sidney ???

let me rule myself out of the list of suspects in your latest whataboutery rampage.

@Sidney , no sexual assault is right. dont be a daft sod.

Plenty of them in Listowel, anyway.

so not here and not by me @sidney ? yes?

Glad to hear you don’t support sexual assault, pal.

You’ll stop misrepresenting me for shits and giggles then, so?

stop flinging mud @sidney. i have never seen anyone on here approve of sexual assault.
you are campaigning for the rights of terrorists and extremists. on here anyway you are. clear difference.

In your own mind, perhaps. I can’t control what goes on in your mind. The right-wing press already do that.

In Norway they have had to start holding classes in the Asylum centers to explain to these lads it’s not ok to go around molesting women. Yet Sidney and Glas just want them given free rein to go where they like and do what they want.

1 Like

Thats because glas has no mickey.

Is that really what’s being said here, pal? I can’t be arsed reading back over the thread but I find it highly unlikely those two chaps are advocating that - more cheap shots from you.

As I’ve said, I have no problem with Ireland taking in Fugees but that Norweigen model is about right - like a debrief session - they need 3 months of social and cultural classes and a period to let the wildness of being in a open and democratic society sink in… They’ve gone from years of intolerence, control and being ruled through religion to young ones in short skirts falling around the streets drunk out of their minds- it’s just too much for them too soon. They need to learn to respect these cladly dressed out of control young spirits and their bodies.

1 Like

Are you a feminist, mate?

What would be your policy on “giving them free reign to go where they like and doing what they want?”

Are you suggesting there should be different laws for people of different religions?

You have to be a feminist now to think people should be able to walk around without being raped?

Why do you consider “feminist” to be a pejorative term?

I think it’s the Muslims suggesting that mate. Us sensible folk would be happy if they obeyed the same laws as the rest of us.

I don’t think they are, mate.

Do you consider “feminist” to be a pejorative term?

I think you can file this under well clamped.

1 Like

No sure, I’m a feminist myself, I love women.

lads, what do you expect when these fellas leave their women and children behind to fight their war for them.

It’s already stated numerous times that Sharia courts have no legal standing in the UK, and there is no prospect of that changing.

Consider yourself well clamped.